karenk77
  • 369 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

beautiful!!!!!!!!!

#32 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

L, so you decided not to wear the bolero? That dress is gorgeous by itself - you def don't need anything extra!

#33 Lashawn

Lashawn
      • Banned
      • 156 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:58 PM

Hey Karen..yes I decided against the bolero, now I am confused if my shoes would work.. what do you think?

Click the image to open in full size.

#34 karenk77

karenk77
        • 369 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

beautiful dress & beautiful louboutins...sounds like a perfect combination to me

#35 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:05 AM

LOVE THEM!!!! And I think it's fab you got the espadrilles cuz you know you'll wear them again & again!! Great choice!!!

I'm having the shoe dilemma now too. There are too many damn cute shoes out there & I don't really know what I want yet. I'm going barefoot on the beach for the ceremony and originally thought just nice flip flops for the reception, but then thought about it and I really want fun shoes. May end up barefoot if they hurt, but I want to at least start off dancing in heels.
            So far I've ordered these 2 pr & am waiting til they get here so I can try them w/ the dress.
            Willy Heel - Teal Satin, Chinese Laundry, $55.99, FREE 2nd Day Shipping!

& these (in red). Even if I don't wear them for the wedding they were $23 and I may wear them for the boudoir shoot I'm doing around x-mas. hee hee
            Amazon.com: Luichiny Women's Duchess Sandal: Shoes

thinking about these too
            Shoes, handbags: Your insider’s guide to sandals, dress shoes, boots, casual shoes, handbags and more for women, men and kids | Piperlime

#36 karenk77

karenk77
            • 369 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:09 PM

Ok so i broke down..klienfelds tomorrow..YIKESS

#37 Lashawn

Lashawn
              • Banned
              • 156 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KarenM
                LOVE THEM!!!! And I think it's fab you got the espadrilles cuz you know you'll wear them again & again!! Great choice!!!

I'm having the shoe dilemma now too. There are too many damn cute shoes out there & I don't really know what I want yet. I'm going barefoot on the beach for the ceremony and originally thought just nice flip flops for the reception, but then thought about it and I really want fun shoes. May end up barefoot if they hurt, but I want to at least start off dancing in heels.
                So far I've ordered these 2 pr & am waiting til they get here so I can try them w/ the dress.
                Willy Heel - Teal Satin, Chinese Laundry, $55.99, FREE 2nd Day Shipping!

& these (in red). Even if I don't wear them for the wedding they were $23 and I may wear them for the boudoir shoot I'm doing around x-mas. hee hee
                Amazon.com: Luichiny Women's Duchess Sandal: Shoes

thinking about these too
                Shoes, handbags: Your insider’s guide to sandals, dress shoes, boots, casual shoes, handbags and more for women, men and kids | Piperlime
                I LOVE the last two, the first pair looks like they will hurt after 2 minutes of dancing. The second pair in red...HOT! I say go for those or pair number 3

#38 Lashawn

Lashawn
                • Banned
                • 156 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by karenk77
                  Ok so i broke down..klienfelds tomorrow..YIKESS
                  Make sure you DON'T try on dresses over your budget. It is really easy to blow the budget in that store!! Good luck. I am sure whichever dress you choose you will look beautiful

#39 karenk77

karenk77
                  • 369 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

K- the last 2 pairs are sick..and i agree if you only have to get one get the last..super sexy!!!!!
                    as for me tomorrow..i know..thats why i didnt want to go but i havent found a thing..im going to that providian 1st and then klienfelds..hopefully i find SOMETHING!

#40 karenk77

karenk77
                    • 369 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:52 PM

whoops..i mean pronovias

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users