Sign in to follow this  
karenk77

NY Bridal shoppers

LOVE THEM!!!! And I think it's fab you got the espadrilles cuz you know you'll wear them again & again!! Great choice!!!

I'm having the shoe dilemma now too. There are too many damn cute shoes out there & I don't really know what I want yet. I'm going barefoot on the beach for the ceremony and originally thought just nice flip flops for the reception, but then thought about it and I really want fun shoes. May end up barefoot if they hurt, but I want to at least start off dancing in heels.

So far I've ordered these 2 pr & am waiting til they get here so I can try them w/ the dress.

Willy Heel - Teal Satin, Chinese Laundry, $55.99, FREE 2nd Day Shipping!

& these (in red). Even if I don't wear them for the wedding they were $23 and I may wear them for the boudoir shoot I'm doing around x-mas. hee hee

Amazon.com: Luichiny Women's Duchess Sandal: Shoes

thinking about these too

Shoes, handbags: Your insiderâ€s guide to sandals, dress shoes, boots, casual shoes, handbags and more for women, men and kids | Piperlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
LOVE THEM!!!! And I think it's fab you got the espadrilles cuz you know you'll wear them again & again!! Great choice!!!

I'm having the shoe dilemma now too. There are too many damn cute shoes out there & I don't really know what I want yet. I'm going barefoot on the beach for the ceremony and originally thought just nice flip flops for the reception, but then thought about it and I really want fun shoes. May end up barefoot if they hurt, but I want to at least start off dancing in heels.
So far I've ordered these 2 pr & am waiting til they get here so I can try them w/ the dress.
Willy Heel - Teal Satin, Chinese Laundry, $55.99, FREE 2nd Day Shipping!

& these (in red). Even if I don't wear them for the wedding they were $23 and I may wear them for the boudoir shoot I'm doing around x-mas. hee hee
Amazon.com: Luichiny Women's Duchess Sandal: Shoes

thinking about these too
Shoes, handbags: Your insiderâ€s guide to sandals, dress shoes, boots, casual shoes, handbags and more for women, men and kids | Piperlime
I LOVE the last two, the first pair looks like they will hurt after 2 minutes of dancing. The second pair in red...HOT! I say go for those or pair number 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenk77 View Post
Ok so i broke down..klienfelds tomorrow..YIKESS
Make sure you DON'T try on dresses over your budget. It is really easy to blow the budget in that store!! Good luck. I am sure whichever dress you choose you will look beautiful

K- the last 2 pairs are sick..and i agree if you only have to get one get the last..super sexy!!!!!

as for me tomorrow..i know..thats why i didnt want to go but i havent found a thing..im going to that providian 1st and then klienfelds..hopefully i find SOMETHING!