Sign in to follow this  
Jacilynda

Jacilynda's Akumal Wedding Review w/ TONS of pics

Jackie - Your pictures are amazing, the whole night you had the best smile on your face! You are such a gorgeous bride : ) I'm getting married in Akumal in June and am so excited to see what everyone has been raving about!! Thanks so much for the thorough review.

Chelsea! Thank you!

Trust me you will not be dissapointed w/ Akumal!!! Las Villas I think are on Jade Bay so you'll have to walk up to the main bay the reef is great and the people are the nicest people you've ever met!!!!!!

Its so exciting to hear about other girls getting married in Akumal.... Just makes MarieSam and I so tickled pink!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
Its so exciting to hear about other girls getting married in Akumal.... Just makes MarieSam and I so tickled pink!!
Absolutely ~ Akumal is a hidden treasure and those who find it are the lucky ones!!!! wink.gif

Hello Jacilynda, I just wanted to stop by on your thread and tell you what an amazing job you did with your planning!! Congrats to you and your Husband! I am just in the beginning stages of mine sifting through ideas and threads and wanted to tell you thank you for all the good advise and reviews you give to forum! I am so thankful that you used Divine Light! A Friend of mine used them recently for their engagement photos, they turned out soo soo good, but yours... WOW!!! Thank you again and Congrats again!

Roxy

Your pics look amazing. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the review. I'm getting married in Tulum, under a palapa and it seems kind of similar to yours. So it was nice to see your pics and get some ideas. Everything looked really great!!!