Photo

wanted paper lanterns

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

Is anyone selling paper lanterns. I'm looking for fuchsia and lime green. any size will do.

#2 vlynnw

vlynnw
    • 6,003 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

I don't have any but I know you can get some in various sizes at the dollar store for $1-$2 each if that helps at all.
      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#3 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
      • 184 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

I've seen them there, but they don't have the colors I'm looking for. I guess I'll just have to keep looking around. I can always get them on ebay, but I wanted to see if I could pick them up cheaper. I was hoping someone already used them and wanted to get rid of them cheap.

#4 Jules

Jules
        • 169 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:57 PM

I bought some smaller ones at Michael's on sale for $1. They are bright blue and bright green, I'm pretty sure they had a pink too. They had bigger sizes as well, but they were a bit more $$. Just a suggestion.

#5 lolosmama

lolosmama
          • 232 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jules
            I bought some smaller ones at Michael's on sale for $1. They are bright blue and bright green, I'm pretty sure they had a pink too. They had bigger sizes as well, but they were a bit more $$. Just a suggestion.
            Can you tell me what section these were in? Thanks!

#6 Jules

Jules
            • 169 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:44 AM

I found them in the aisle where all the under $7 stuff is. Are you in the US though? B/c the CDN stores may be different? I'm not sure. There was a whole luau section with grass skirts, coconut bras etc, and then the lanterns. I know that they are all cleared out at the two stores in my city, as they are getting new stock in. Good luck on your search!

#7 lolosmama

lolosmama
              • 232 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jules
                I found them in the aisle where all the under $7 stuff is. Are you in the US though? B/c the CDN stores may be different? I'm not sure. There was a whole luau section with grass skirts, coconut bras etc, and then the lanterns. I know that they are all cleared out at the two stores in my city, as they are getting new stock in. Good luck on your search!
                Thank you!! I will check it out!

#8 roo66

roo66
                • 1,001 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:04 PM

Tell me girls as i love the idea of paper lanterns hung from the trees but do they lite up? batteries t lites or do they just hang there.Sorry if m being dense!!!!

#9 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
                  • 184 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:47 PM

you can buy LED lights that so inside them. It looks really pretty and they come in tons of colors to match your decor.

#10 roo66

roo66
                    • 1,001 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

Thanks for that im having trouble finding paper lanterns here and LED lites how do they work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users