Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 7

• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

#51 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Question~ in regards to the photos we are sending to Ginalyn, do they have to have our faces on them? This might sound strange, but I'm not sure how I feel about sending someone I don't know a picture of myself, unless I'm totally covered by clothing, which would prob. defeat the purpose of the photo. I've posted photos on the forum before showing my weight loss, but they had my head cut off. lol And I deleted them shortly after. Just wondering what you guys are thinking for your photos?
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#52 Melissa&Todd

Melissa&Todd
    • 32 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:47 PM

hey girls, I'm EXTREMELY new to this site, but I just bought new shoes and was looking for something to inspire me to work out... If you don't mind i would LOVE to join in on this
      Unlike most .. I never pictured my wedding as a young girl growing up... But now that i met the man of my dreams..i cant stop picturing it

#53 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:29 PM

My wedding falls in the middle, but I count me in :)

#54 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KLC77
          Question~ in regards to the photos we are sending to Ginalyn, do they have to have our faces on them? This might sound strange, but I'm not sure how I feel about sending someone I don't know a picture of myself, unless I'm totally covered by clothing, which would prob. defeat the purpose of the photo. I've posted photos on the forum before showing my weight loss, but they had my head cut off. lol And I deleted them shortly after. Just wondering what you guys are thinking for your photos?
          I don't blame you for being uncomfortable about giving pictures to someone you don't really know, but I think it would be one of the only ways that I'd be able to tell that I'm getting pictures of the same person week after week (i.e. people aren't cheating). If you have some sort of tatoo or other body marking that would tell me that the pic is of you, then I don't see a problem with you cutting your head off...

For those of you who participated in prior seasons, did you include your faces? Like I posted in the rules, I won't be sharing pictures with anyone.

#55 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
            My wedding falls in the middle, but I count me in :)
            Aww what a good sport! Just PM me for the dates that you won't be able to weigh in

Melissa&Todd - Welcome to the BL7 squad!

#56 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:09 PM

before we just sent a picture of our feet on the scale not our actual whole body.

I understand the whole cheating thing. But just curious if we're going to have to do our whole body. Cause DH isn't around alot so it would be hard to get him to take a pic of me on the scale and my weight

#57 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:35 PM

Ok last season like Jaci said I sent only my feet and the scale. It's impossible for me to send my full picture unless FI takes it and he has rehearsal on Wednesdays.

I don't think I'm going to be participating this season. I really cant afford to lose weight. I've already had my 1st fitting, and I can't afford anymore alterations. I'll let you all know for sure by the 23rd but I'll def be in for next season....

#58 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                • 2,754 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                  before we just sent a picture of our feet on the scale not our actual whole body.

I understand the whole cheating thing. But just curious if we're going to have to do our whole body. Cause DH isn't around alot so it would be hard to get him to take a pic of me on the scale and my weight
                  Ok that would make sense. For weigh ins pics of feet on the scale are fine. I see how it can be hard to get someone to take your full body pic.

For the Before and After pics though, you send a pic of your full body, correct?

Thank you for clarification Jacilynda!! And thank you to everyone for bearing with me as the new host. I am still learning!

#59 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                  • 712 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

Yup Gina that's how it works... Don't worry we understand and we are all very thankful for you volunteering to take on this task. You'll be a great host :-).

#60 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

Ok, so for the before pic we send in full body and I do have tattoos so I'm leaving my head off. lol Ah, and my dh said those damn tattoos would never come in handy. Although the cellulite on my thighs might also be an indication the pic is me. Hopefully by the end that might go away~ it would be a miracle!
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users