Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 7

• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

#221 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:13 AM

cougs, I am really sorry to hear about your dad... I know the feeling of being given an "expiry date" on a family member by a doctor....believe me. Its a tough pill to swallow! Whenever you can participate, feel free to join in, we would love to have you :)

I had a big week this week, I hope I can keep it up!!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#222 Cassie

Cassie
    • 5,341 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:52 AM

Congrats to the ladies with losses this week! I've been trying to think of a good weekend challenge, but I'm not coming up with much.

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I can understand how it would be impossible to diet in that situation. Definitely come join us whenever you feel up to it!
      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#223 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:46 PM

Ugh, so I've been sick since last Thursday. I haven't exercised at all. I haven't done much besides lay around for days. This isn't going to be a good week.

How are the rest of you doing?
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#224 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

I'm not doing too bad foodwise, but I'm finding it hard to exercise since it's "that time of the month"... I'm sure with all of my fluid retention I will be up... here's hoping I stay the same, but it doesn't look good! haha

#225 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

Don't forget to weigh in for Week 3!!!

#226 Cassie

Cassie
            • 5,341 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:54 AM

Good luck to everyone with weigh-ins today!

It's been so quiet in here, so I decided to come up with a challenge. I currently work 2 jobs, so I don't have a lot of extra free time, and when I do, exercise is not on the top of the list. So most of my exercise is just walking our dog and whatever little bit I can get in at my day job.

My challenge is to use the stairs whenever possible, over taking the elevator. I work in a large corporate building and am constantly going from floor to floor, and getting my walking in there. It's of course always easiest to take the elevator down, but I'm up for a challenge! I don't know if you want to see how much you can through the next week or just for a day. I've tried to do this whenever I can. So, who's up for the challenge?
              Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#227 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
              • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:59 AM

Cassie that would be a great challenge! I use the stairs now anyway (since an elevator is not available), but for people like me, it could be making more frequent trips up and down the stairs if you already use them! I'm down!

#228 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

Cassie, great idea for a challenge!

So, I gained this week, which I expected since I did absolutely nothing to lose any weight. Oh well, there's always next week! I'm still getting over being sick so hopefully I'll feel better in a day or so and can get out and exercise.
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#229 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                  • 712 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:59 PM

I actually lost. I think lol. Cassie I have no steps at my job. But my aunt has everyone on my wedding trip doing three sets of push ups per day. Its up to you how many you do in each set. I have done none lol but I may start tonight.

#230 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                    • 2,754 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:13 PM

Cassie, I like the stairs challenge! How about if you don't have stairs you have to substitute with push-ups?!

Ladies, get those weigh-ins in!! I don't have very many and the day is almost over!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users