Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#2031 marnyh

marnyh
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:04 AM

I'm getting married at Cancun Palace 2011, but watching your thread to try and stay on top of palace resorts info.  Since it sounds like Alison 15 has been to the palace resorts before, I was wondering if you could tell me how they do the kids drinks in the room and on resort grounds?  Are they juice boxes or plastic bottles or cans (juice or pop)?  I will have a 7 and a 9 year-old with, and I was thinking of doing something fun for them to put their drinks in, too.  I have a couple of kids water bottles I've been looking at, but if they get cans, I started thinking koozies might be fun for them, too.

#2032 kiwimel

kiwimel
    • 79 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

Woop Woop!  Just had my confirmation today - Saturday 6th August 2011 here we come!

Anyone else thinking about throwing in an extra excursion at all?  We are thinking about chartering a catamaran and would love to hear of anyone else thinking of doing it or who has done it already?

#2033 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
      • Banned
      • 223 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:30 AM

I've seen mostly cans on the resort....or beer on tap which is obviously served in a glass...

in the mini-fridges in each room, there is an assortment of beers and they are cans :)

Originally Posted by cgeris 

Hello ladies!

This may be random- but I was wondering...for those of you who have been at Moon Palace (or any Palace resorts) -- do they give you glass bottles or cans when you get a beer? I'm asking because my fiance and I are starting to think of favors for the wedding (getting married 2/19/11!!) and are considering getting personalized cozies (koozies? I never know how to spell it!).  We're trying to figure out which one to get (beer can or beer bottle?). 

Any help would be great!

#2034 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
        • Banned
        • 223 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:31 AM

So happy to hear this and so happy for you!!!

Originally Posted by anabrina 

So I spoke to Lisa today the manager at the Miami office and I have to say she was wonderful. She calmly listen to each concern, and addressed every single one. All of my issues have been fixed, she even offered to call my unhappy guest, and apologize. Lorena also promised she would tie up some loose ends today, not only did she complete the task she gave me a follow up call to confirm. I guest my issues kept snowballing and I should have spoke up sooner. I have to say I am happy now and ready for Cancun!!!!!

#2035 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
          • Banned
          • 223 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:34 AM

I was wanting to get an excursion day together for all of my guests, but initially thought of just having everyone sign up and meet at the designated spot! A catamaran sounds wonderful...i've love to hear what you find out!

Originally Posted by kiwimel 

Woop Woop!  Just had my confirmation today - Saturday 6th August 2011 here we come!

Anyone else thinking about throwing in an extra excursion at all?  We are thinking about chartering a catamaran and would love to hear of anyone else thinking of doing it or who has done it already?

#2036 kyndall

kyndall
            • 151 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:54 AM

I think everything is cans.  I don't think they will want glass around the pool.

Hello ladies!

This may be random- but I was wondering...for those of you who have been at Moon Palace (or any Palace resorts) -- do they give you glass bottles or cans when you get a beer? I'm asking because my fiance and I are starting to think of favors for the wedding (getting married 2/19/11!!) and are considering getting personalized cozies (koozies? I never know how to spell it!).  We're trying to figure out which one to get (beer can or beer bottle?). 

Any help would be great!

#2037 Scorpio30

Scorpio30
              • 87 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:03 PM

Hello ladies!

Any help would be great!

Hi!

I was just married at moon palace and did personalized koozies and they were a big hit!!! I got the ones for cans. At the resort the beer in the frig is in cans and if you get a drink at the bar they usually put it in a glass so i would recommend koozies for the can!!!

#2038 Melissa35

Melissa35
                • 23 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hi...I am also planning on getting koozies...Does anyone recommend a website where I can order them from? Thank you, Melissa

#2039 alison15

alison15
                  • 356 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Melissa35 

Hi...I am also planning on getting koozies...Does anyone recommend a website where I can order them from? Thank you, Melissa

We used discountfavors.com  they were really cheap and got them us to quickly.  They also did not charge a set up since we used their artwork and we have have 2 sides printed with out an extra charge. 

#2040 anabrina

anabrina
                    • 49 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:39 PM

Has anyone used this discocancun DJ?

http://tickers.Ticke....0fbf/event.png

http://www.divineorderphotography.com/ I love his work and the prices are very reasonable specially for Destination Weddings...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users