• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1301 alison15

alison15
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:38 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KGirl99
    Anyone have any ideas for centerpieces on a budget? I got a quote from MP that the centerpieces were about $50 each. I will be bringing my own votive candles and wrap them with fake grass but I was looking for at least one catchy centerpiece per table. I love the floral centerpieces from DecoCancun but at $150 per centerpiece, that would just be breaking the bank
    From what I understood floral centerpieces were like $60-$80. I am looking into other options to bring something down. However, I don't know how much luggage we can bring.

#1302 alison15

alison15
    • 356 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:53 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by vgirl17
      OK ladies, here's a quick slideshow I put together of some of the pics we've gotten from some of our guests... hope it works!

VGirl's Wedding Slideshow
      Wow the photos look great! I loved the pink chair sashes and the parasols set up in the gazebo. So cute! I also love the pink under your dress. Everything looked so beautiful.

#1303 KGirl99

KGirl99
      • 189 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
        Hi.. What centerpieces were you looking at that were $50.00.
        This is what MP sent me when I asked for a quote for some of their optional services.

Attached Files

#1304 KGirl99

KGirl99
        • 189 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

Thanks for posting your pics Vgirl. They looked really good. Your guest pics turned out great and I loved the parasols on the aisle- very nice touch.

#1305 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
          • 400 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by vgirl17
            OK ladies, here's a quick slideshow I put together of some of the pics we've gotten from some of our guests... hope it works!

VGirl's Wedding Slideshow
            Hey! LOVE your pictures!

Where did you have your reception/dinner? Is that on the Grand side?
            http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
            May 29, 2010
            Cancun, Mexico

#1306 alison15

alison15
            • 356 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:59 AM

Did you have your hair and makeup done there?

#1307 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
              • 274 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:47 PM

Yes VGirl! GREAT PICS!!!
                Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#1308 Chanel_6307

Chanel_6307
                • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:58 PM

Hello fellow MP brides!

This is my absolute first post but wanted to thank you all for the MP info that is posted on this site. I have poured thru all of the posts, reviews and comments before deciding on the resort and now I am booked and ready to plan!

A few starter questions that I haven't found the answers to:

1. I'm thinking about having my wedding dinner at La Trattoria (15 total guests). Has anyone been to that restaurant? Thoughts? Opinions?
                  2. Any opinions on the Concierge level? Worth the extra money?

Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to planning with all of you!

#1309 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
                  • 310 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KGirl99
                    This is what MP sent me when I asked for a quote for some of their optional services.
                    I am doing the complementary package.. if you don't mind me asking how much is your collection costing you.
                    I think you might be able to ship items down to them! I know I plan on doing that.
                    24 Rooms Booked!

#1310 alison15

alison15
                    • 356 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chanel_6307
                      Hello fellow MP brides!

This is my absolute first post but wanted to thank you all for the MP info that is posted on this site. I have poured thru all of the posts, reviews and comments before deciding on the resort and now I am booked and ready to plan!

A few starter questions that I haven't found the answers to:

1. I'm thinking about having my wedding dinner at La Trattoria (15 total guests). Has anyone been to that restaurant? Thoughts? Opinions?
                      2. Any opinions on the Concierge level? Worth the extra money?

Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to planning with all of you!
                      1. La Trattoria, if you like Italian it is very good. Kind of a romantic feel to it as well, imo. It would probably be my choice, plus most people like Italian so its easier to please everyone

2. I was at Aventura Spa Palace in Nov of this past year, same weekend and it was completely full, Concierge level get their own private padded beach chairs overlooking the ocean and your own waitstaff which gives you the best view of the ocean. Well we were able to just wander up there and use the chairs since the resort wasn't very full. It was nice. I don't know if MP will be the same way. However, if you want to hang out with your guests and they all are not Concierge level, you won't be able to enjoy those type of perks so unless everyone is doing it, it may not be worth it. If you are concierge level, your rooms will be nicer as well but how much time do you want to spend in your room?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users