Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashnic2005 View Post
Recent Email response from my WC
________________________________
Regarding season flowers for June we do have roses of any color, gerber lilies, stargueizer,
the measurements for the tucan aisle are: 10.50 meters long by 1.35 meters length
In order to book venues please confirm.
usually the Resort is the one that decorates the gazebo according to your specifications in case you want something different than the options we do have the décor company is able to handle it with a surcharge.
Thank you so much. I recently emailed someone* from the weddings department and she said someone* should be contacting me soon regarding flowers. Appreciate it. I assume what they have in June is what they wll have in July!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
How are you all handling your invites? Are you including rate information with your invitation in addition to info about the hotel?
Hi...My Fiance and I started a wedding web site. When we sent out our save the dates we included the web site, which has the information! Hope that helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
Hi...My Fiance and I started a wedding web site. When we sent out our save the dates we included the web site, which has the information! Hope that helps!
We did the same thing. We created our website with all of the travel and accomodation info first then sent out the Save the Dates followed by the reminder postcards. I'm thinking we'll send out the formal invites the first of the year and have people RSVP by February 17th or so that way we'll have a final headcount of who will actually be going so we can do OOT bags, etc. The invitation just has the ceremony information and then the insert will have the Welcome dinner, and Wedding Ceremony and Reception locations, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
We did the same thing. We created our website with all of the travel and accomodation info first then sent out the Save the Dates followed by the reminder postcards. I'm thinking we'll send out the formal invites the first of the year and have people RSVP by February 17th or so that way we'll have a final headcount of who will actually be going so we can do OOT bags, etc. The invitation just has the ceremony information and then the insert will have the Welcome dinner, and Wedding Ceremony and Reception locations, etc.

How much in advance did you send out your STD's and create the website? April is fast approaching ..we're just going thru the final stages of booking the travel and not sure I have the time to send out std's. I haven't given too much thought to the website thingy but maybe I should revisit this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
OOohh... let me know what she tells you! I do have this Flower Sheet from the Moon Palace that list some of the flowers they offer...
I'm getting married in April and haven't received anything yet! I'm a "newbie" so I don't have enough points to open the flower options. Could you email them to me at kareneoswald@gmail.com? It would be a HUGE help, I still can't decide on colors!! Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
How much in advance did you send out your STD's and create the website? April is fast approaching ..we're just going thru the final stages of booking the travel and not sure I have the time to send out std's. I haven't given too much thought to the website thingy but maybe I should revisit this.
I sent out the STD's about 9 months in advance and had the website ready to go right before they went out. It had the website on it so that my guests could get more detailed information about the wedding and travel information to start planning ahead. I then sent out a reminder postcard last month (6 months prior to wedding) to remind people about the Early Booking Bonus and remind them to take a look at the website for updated info and start puting deposits down. The website is nice because it's a place that I can post updates and travel info that my guests always have access to. Hope this helps :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
How much in advance did you send out your STD's and create the website? April is fast approaching ..we're just going thru the final stages of booking the travel and not sure I have the time to send out std's. I haven't given too much thought to the website thingy but maybe I should revisit this.
We are having a relatively short engagement (6 months) so I didn't send out my STD until 4 months before. My website was completed just before I sent those out so that my guests would have access to all of the information.

My website is through Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com It made things very easy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
We are having a relatively short engagement (6 months) so I didn't send out my STD until 4 months before. My website was completed just before I sent those out so that my guests would have access to all of the information.

My website is through Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com It made things very easy!!

When did you send your invites?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×