Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone know what MP charges for translating documents? Or is it included in the civil ceremony fee? I know that the civil fee covers blood tests and the minister, but what other costs should we anticipate?j

I read somewhere that there is a charge for translating the marriage license.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

Does anyone know what MP charges for translating documents? Or is it included in the civil ceremony fee? I know that the civil fee covers blood tests and the minister, but what other costs should we anticipate?j

Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie View Post

I read somewhere that there is a charge for translating the marriage license.

That's for translating from Spanish to English, which I don't think is necessary. I'm asking about our English birth certificates to Spanish.

You don't need to have your birth certificates translated. The cost of getting the marriage certificate, I believe was around 70, and well worth it for ease back at home.

You don't need to have your birth certificates translated. The cost of getting the marriage certificate, I believe was around 70, and well worth it for ease back at home.

Ok ladies I just arrive yesterday and it is beautiful. I am really busy with the final arrangements but I am so happy I came here... I will keep you posted, ask me any questions and I will answer them.