Jump to content

Photo

February 2010 brides


  • Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#391 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
  • Jr. Member
  • 361 posts

    Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:17 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SusieQ
    Ladies same here! I do the first email and the second request email and then the TA... finally I get a response... Why the hell does it have to be that difficult? I am getting fustrated and peeved. My questions are simple "how many people can you sit at a table in the restaurant, are they round our square? (tables that is lol) daaaaaaah can you not answer that for me? send me and email with just (6-8 S) if your that busy. damn!!!! it makes me cranky!!!
    seriously!! jeez

    Although Im sorry yall have problems with communication with your resorts, it makes me feel at ease to not be the only one

    #392 SusieQ

    SusieQ
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,603 posts

      Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:26 AM

      On a happier note!!!
      I was working at a daycare yesterday, one of my client's, I have been helping the centre with a gran re-opening. The centre was bought out by a new company and is under gone major renovations, I have helped with picking paint and re-configuring the space to be more productive. (it's a daycare learning centre for disabled children). I was approached yesterday by the owners to manage the daycare for them. They have asked me to come work for them Dec. 1. I am standing there in my cleaning clothes I had just clean two houses that morning and I looked like the bag lady and I was offered a job.
      I had got a call from the one owner in the morning asking if i could drop by he had some questions for me. I am thinking there is an issue with the invoice I sent them or the work. Prepared for the worst!!!
      So I am going in on Monday to discuss it further and find out more details like $$$$$. Isn't that just the koolest? Not sure if I want to give up my own business though!!!
      Have a great day chickies!!!!!!!

      #393 Krista_H

      Krista_H
      • Jr. Member
      • 428 posts

        Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:05 AM

        Susie - at least you've gotten somewhere. If we left today there would be NOTHING done, haven't even received one email from her. Congrats on the job offer!! It's nice to have options and be wanted, even if you decide not to take it.

        #394 vdaybride

        vdaybride
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,412 posts

          Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:04 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by SusieQ
          On a happier note!!!
          I was working at a daycare yesterday, one of my client's, I have been helping the centre with a gran re-opening. The centre was bought out by a new company and is under gone major renovations, I have helped with picking paint and re-configuring the space to be more productive. (it's a daycare learning centre for disabled children). I was approached yesterday by the owners to manage the daycare for them. They have asked me to come work for them Dec. 1. I am standing there in my cleaning clothes I had just clean two houses that morning and I looked like the bag lady and I was offered a job.
          I had got a call from the one owner in the morning asking if i could drop by he had some questions for me. I am thinking there is an issue with the invoice I sent them or the work. Prepared for the worst!!!
          So I am going in on Monday to discuss it further and find out more details like $$$$$. Isn't that just the koolest? Not sure if I want to give up my own business though!!!
          Have a great day chickies!!!!!!!

          YAY! that would put anyone in a great mood!! Wow, that's nice!!! I completely understand about not knowing if you want to give up your own business. I am a business owner too, but what you could consider is hiring a manager to manage your business (still keeping your head and hands close by) and possibly part time with the new endeavor.. whatever you decide YOU ROCK for looking like a bag lady and landing a job!! lol. Congrats!

          And many kudos to you for working with disabled children. That's my field. I am a Speech Language Pathologist and I heart my kiddos!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

           


          #395 shellk

          shellk
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,784 posts

            Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:05 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SusieQ
            No I went to bed around 10pm and i wake up and I can not get back to sleep. It drives me crazy and eventually wears me down. I have been like this since I was about 35 yrs old so about 7 years. I go for months I am fine and sleep through the night and then a few months of only being able to sleep 4 to 5 hours. I hate it!!!! I refuse to take sleeping pills so I deal with the lack of sleep.
            True confession here, FI is going away for a week and leaving me home to deal with his emotional 15 year old and I am just dreading it. he leaves on the 23rd for 6 nites and she has started with the attitude already. I had a arguement with her last night i came home and she was cutting apple on the counter top and I asked her to use one of the dozen or so cutting boards we have and she rolled her eyes and continued. I pulled out cutting board and she made the final cut on the counter top. Had a discusion about that last nite. Then this morning she was on MSN and she isn't allowed in the morning because she is always late for school. Oh got the bathroom door slammed in my face. So just waiting for FI to come home he is dropping her off at dance for 5 hours yippee..... Tonite is date nite... unfortunately we have to discuss these issues and deal with them. She has been very difficult at times... Yeah what I don't share with my girls? Thanks for listening
            sorry to hear this.you just need to remember it has nothing to do with you being step mum or anything it is just her age.i have a younger sister and she was a total bitch to my mum until she grew up.sorry but that did,nt happen till she was about 22.does she live with you?

            #396 shellk

            shellk
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,784 posts

              Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:08 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by vdaybride
              Guess who booked a boudoir shoot for December 16th>>>ME! I am soooo nervous. I am going to have to take a few swigs of something to loosen up. I am excited and nervous at the same time.
              i feel exactly same.i cant wait but i am nervous.normally i dont like my picture being taken i always seem to have the fake smile thing going on.thankfully i wont have to smile in all of them.i booked mine for 4th so will let you know how it goes

              #397 shellk

              shellk
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,784 posts

                Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:19 PM

                sorry ladies i have had to start doing the multiple thread thing cause if i dont i get to the end and i forget what i was going to put to all of you.

                susie-good thing on the job front even if you don,t accept it its nice to know your wanted.like vdaybride says it would be a good idea for you to get someone to run your business or can your friend not take on more of your work?

                thank god its friday i am shattered.im like you i get to sleep fine but once i wake up thats it.but the plan for tonight is a couple of glasses of wine.i have the dress fitting tomorrow really excited it will be like a dress rehearsal as i am taking everything with me to make sure everything looks good together.i have off white dress but ivory shoes and underwear so hope it looks ok.

                have a good weekend everyone

                #398 futuremrsgoodrich

                futuremrsgoodrich
                • Jr. Member
                • 361 posts

                  Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:32 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by vdaybride
                  YAY! that would put anyone in a great mood!! Wow, that's nice!!! I completely understand about not knowing if you want to give up your own business. I am a business owner too, but what you could consider is hiring a manager to manage your business (still keeping your head and hands close by) and possibly part time with the new endeavor.. whatever you decide YOU ROCK for looking like a bag lady and landing a job!! lol. Congrats!

                  And many kudos to you for working with disabled children. That's my field. I am a Speech Language Pathologist and I heart my kiddos!
                  How funny you guys! I am an occupational therapist working with kids with special needs! Small world. I used to work for myself but since Ive moved back to the east coast, I have enjoyed the (relative) lack of responsibility you achieve working for someone else.

                  Congrats Susie, on your job offer...

                  I made iron on decals for the canvas OOT bags last night. They look awesome, Im so happy... once I get to 150 posts, I will put up a picture (still working diligently on that

                  Happy Friday all!!

                  #399 vdaybride

                  vdaybride
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,412 posts

                    Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:10 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by futuremrsgoodrich
                    How funny you guys! I am an occupational therapist working with kids with special needs! Small world. I used to work for myself but since Ive moved back to the east coast, I have enjoyed the (relative) lack of responsibility you achieve working for someone else.

                    Congrats Susie, on your job offer...

                    I made iron on decals for the canvas OOT bags last night. They look awesome, Im so happy... once I get to 150 posts, I will put up a picture (still working diligently on that

                    Happy Friday all!!
                    Nooo you don't need 150 posts to attach pics you need 150 posts to open up links within a message (pdfs and word documents) To add pics to your messages, you have to set up a photobucket.com account, put all of the pics in an album there that you want to post. When you click on the share a picture link for the picture you want to post (on photobucket)... a drop down box will come up... copy the link that says share a link...then click on the box that says share a link for message boards and forums copy that link.... Then reply to a thread or start a thread and click on the picture on the top of the dialogue box (has bold italics, center etcetera.)The one that looks like mountains with a sun in the top right corner of the box, it will ask for a link the link you will paste here will come from your picture on photobucket.com. Hope that made sense, but that is how you post pics.. now let us see those decals :)
                    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

                     


                    #400 vdaybride

                    vdaybride
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,412 posts

                      Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:13 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by futuremrsgoodrich
                      How funny you guys! I am an occupational therapist working with kids with special needs! Small world. I used to work for myself but since Ive moved back to the east coast, I have enjoyed the (relative) lack of responsibility you achieve working for someone else.

                      Congrats Susie, on your job offer...

                      I made iron on decals for the canvas OOT bags last night. They look awesome, Im so happy... once I get to 150 posts, I will put up a picture (still working diligently on that

                      Happy Friday all!!
                      Yes very small world! an OT you say!?!?! coolbeans!
                      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

                       





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users