Jump to content

Photo

February 2010 brides


  • Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#201 SusieQ

SusieQ
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,603 posts

    Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:09 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vdaybride
    :) I didn't even take it personal, I know you love me :). I am honestly having a ball. I am realizing though that the weeks are flying by. I am able to get a lot done on weekends, but yesterday I realized I have a SLEW of small things to complete and my weekends are numbered. I am just trying to remember to enjoy the journey to the big day. I will definitely take some pics during the fitting, but I better get to posting and replying so that I will have enough points to share them!
    Personal!!! You're in the February Bride Blog!! no such thing as personal!!!! We'll have all the details of your life and be telling you how to run it. lol
    Yeah we do a little pestering of newbies, helps with your post count. My tip for newbies is to say a quick Hi to all the Newbies. Really quickly adds up. Good luck on the dressing fitting... mine is tomorrow evening. YIKES I maybe all the way home.

    Sue

    #202 vdaybride

    vdaybride
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,412 posts

      Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:31 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by SusieQ
      Personal!!! You're in the February Bride Blog!! no such thing as personal!!!! We'll have all the details of your life and be telling you how to run it. lol
      Yeah we do a little pestering of newbies, helps with your post count. My tip for newbies is to say a quick Hi to all the Newbies. Really quickly adds up. Good luck on the dressing fitting... mine is tomorrow evening. YIKES I maybe all the way home.

      Sue
      Pester away my friend I will definitely take your advice and welcome the other newbies. Tommorow huh? I am sure you will look beautiful in your dress!! Can't wait to see your pics.

      Are any of you ladies having a AHR? I am seriously thinking about it. I want to wear my wedding dress again and have some cool pics in NYC taken.
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

       


      #203 SusieQ

      SusieQ
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,603 posts

        Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:34 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by vdaybride
        Pester away my friend I will definitely take your advice and welcome the other newbies. Tommorow huh? I am sure you will look beautiful in your dress!! Can't wait to see your pics.

        Are any of you ladies having a AHR? I am seriously thinking about it. I want to wear my wedding dress again and have some cool pics in NYC taken.
        I am doing the AHR because we have family that we dearly love that are not able to travel, I am not sure about wearing my dress again. I'll cross that bridge when i get in the AHR planning mode.

        Have a great day!

        #204 vdaybride

        vdaybride
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,412 posts

          Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:40 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by SusieQ
          I am doing the AHR because we have family that we dearly love that are not able to travel, I am not sure about wearing my dress again. I'll cross that bridge when i get in the AHR planning mode.

          Have a great day!
          Would you have the AHR as soon as you return? If so missy, you might need to start planning..time is ticking. I also have family and friends that won't be able to travel and thought the AHR would be a nice way for them to feel included. I must admit though this forum has really helped the planning process go much smoother!!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

           


          #205 SusieQ

          SusieQ
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,603 posts

            Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:03 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by vdaybride
            Would you have the AHR as soon as you return? If so missy, you might need to start planning..time is ticking. I also have family and friends that won't be able to travel and thought the AHR would be a nice way for them to feel included. I must admit though this forum has really helped the planning process go much smoother!!
            I would be doing the AHR in early summer, I have a pool so it would be an outdoor thing. I pretty sure this coming summer maybe the last year in this house, we're currently looking for property to have our dream home built. I think it can be done in a year, FI thinks two years. We'll see!!! I will need down time from the wedding to get into the wedding reception planning again. I don't think I could handle the stress back to back receptions.
            Are you thinking of having one soon after you return?

            #206 svetayasofiya

            svetayasofiya
            • Member
            • 590 posts

              Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:03 AM

              vdaybride are you a model? that picture is stunning!

              FutureMsMoulton- I hear your pain! My guys haven't even started shopping yet and I really want them to wear soft grey dress pants. I don't even know if that is something they can find in November. :s One of our groomsmen gets off teasing me and is always trying to rile me up when it comes to the clothes making jokes about wearing powder blue suits etc... You get my dirft? Anyway, so I was talking with my FI this weekend and I just asked if we could go alone, pick out the stuff for the guys, have it put aside and then they could go in for a fitting. I said, I just don't want to deal with the jokes and attitudes, it's our wedding, not theirs... I just don't care about their opinion at this point or nothing will ever get accomplished! One guy is such a Metrosexual so he's gonna want to wear something gay. Another guy is really tall with a 6 month preggo beer belly, so he is gonna want something the complete opposite and the third guy is a regular shit disturber so... you see what I am dealing with?

              *Hope that made you feel better.

              #207 svetayasofiya

              svetayasofiya
              • Member
              • 590 posts

                Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:05 AM

                Btw- let me disclaim I have absoutely NOTHING against gay people.

                #208 Krista_H

                Krista_H
                • Jr. Member
                • 428 posts

                  Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:46 AM

                  That's what I did - this is what you're wearing - done. So much easier and way!!

                  vdaybride - where are you planning on going? I apologize if you already said and I didn't catch it.

                  #209 shellk

                  shellk
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,784 posts

                    Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

                    susieq,you have a pool.well make sure you send me an invite to ahr will pm you my address.will be ready for another holiday by then lol.

                    vdaybride,we are having an ahr for family a couple of weeks after we come back.too right i am wearing my dress again.as far as im concerned its a good excuse but it is really for everyone else to see too.

                    futuremsmoulton,the suggestion about you and fi going to store and having stuff put away for the men to go and try on sounds like a really good idea.tell them what day/time they have to go then they can pay for their own stuff at the same time.

                    #210 SusieQ

                    SusieQ
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,603 posts

                      Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:26 PM

                      Shellk
                      What area of England are you from? I have family in south Wales, I haven't been there in over 30 years. I believe they still live in Cardiff.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users