Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#9251 torilvv12

torilvv12
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

Do you still have Eva's email address?  Do you have a phone number to call from the US?  I am thinking I need to do that.  I am really frustrated.  I just need to confirm our meeting the day we arrive and I cannot even get that.

Here's Eva's emailandphone number:

Evangelina Ya±ez weddings.drerc@dreamsresorts.com

011 (52) 998 872 92 00 Ext. 7604

I just bought a phone card and for 2$ you can talk for more than hour, depending on the card.

I usually called her and then put everything she said in the email just to have it in writing.

#9252 Mariposaazul

Mariposaazul
    • Site Supporter
    • 52 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

DRC really needs a big list of QAs, that way we don't bombard them with the same questions. It must be exhausting having to answer the sames emails all day. But no, 5 emails later and I have no answer from Lorena. But my wedding its two months away, so I am sure I am at the bottom in the priority list. But I do recommend calling.

#9253 LindseyM

LindseyM
      • 380 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mariposaazul 

DRC really needs a big list of QAs, that way we don't bombard them with the same questions. It must be exhausting having to answer the sames emails all day. But no, 5 emails later and I have no answer from Lorena. But my wedding its two months away, so I am sure I am at the bottom in the priority list. But I do recommend calling.

Thank you for her info!!  I am going to call her Wednesday morning.  I really will feel so much better when I speak to her.  All I need to do is confirm our meeting and we can decide things down there, I really don't care but I just want to do that. :)  You girls are the best!!

Tori, was your coordinator Lorena but you just emailed Eva anyway?  Thanks!

#9254 torilvv12

torilvv12
        • 25 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

Thank you for her info!!  I am going to call her Wednesday morning.  I really will feel so much better when I speak to her.  All I need to do is confirm our meeting and we can decide things down there, I really don't care but I just want to do that. :)  You girls are the best!!

Tori, was your coordinator Lorena but you just emailed Eva anyway?  Thanks!

Yes, I was emailing Eva, since I never got any response from Lorena. Eva even confirmed my appointment with Lorena.

When I got to the resort, Eva had nothing to do with the wedding. Lorena had all the emails I sent to Eva and she just completed the questionnaire during our appoitment and took care of everything.

#9255 Kthorpe

Kthorpe
          • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:08 PM

Can anyone forward me flower color options...I have an email with bouquet options and center pieces but not for the flowers on the beach arch.  I am also wondering if any of these options came in other colors.  I really love the coral color and wanted to have dresses in that color but all I see are orange flowers and I am not sure how that would look.  I want to keep it bright and tropical!  HELP!!!

#9256 Rach0636

Rach0636
            • 119 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

Does anyone have any advise on where to look for groom/groomsmen outfits? I dont want tuxs, just grey pants, and a matching grey vest for the groom. Thanks!!

#9257 RollerBride

RollerBride
              • 204 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

I don't have any picstures for flower color options, but for the centerpieces i chose, I asked Yamina if I could get light blue and yellow petals, and she said yes. The same goes for my flower girl petals. i requested light yellow, and she said that is fine.

I would suggest just asking

Originally Posted by Kthorpe 

Can anyone forward me flower color options...I have an email with bouquet options and center pieces but not for the flowers on the beach arch.  I am also wondering if any of these options came in other colors.  I really love the coral color and wanted to have dresses in that color but all I see are orange flowers and I am not sure how that would look.  I want to keep it bright and tropical!  HELP!!!

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#9258 RollerBride

RollerBride
                • 204 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

My fiance got his linen pants (brown) and linen shirt (white for him, light  blue for best man) at Banana Republic. He got a khaki colored linen vest at islandimporters.com

Originally Posted by Rach0636 

Does anyone have any advise on where to look for groom/groomsmen outfits? I dont want tuxs, just grey pants, and a matching grey vest for the groom. Thanks!!

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#9259 NJ2012

NJ2012
                  • 73 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

go to JC Penney if there is one by you

#9260 Rach0636

Rach0636