Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)


  • Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#8241 TiffanyRobert

TiffanyRobert
  • Newbie
  • 14 posts

    Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:22 AM

     

    Help! No clue where to begin for my shoes...

     

    Here is my dress: http://www.sincerity...al.com/sin/3658

     

    My concerns...

    because it's not your typical full bottom bridal gown I'm worried that when I walk my feet will stick out because of the flowy material..does that make sense?

     

    I can't have anything too blingy because chiffon snags so easily

     

    I want to wear heels so I do not have to alter the length of the dress but I can't find anything that "matches" the dress..I'm worried it's either too casual, or too dressy.  

     

    Any advice? 



    #8242 RollerBride

    RollerBride
    • Jr. Member
    • 204 posts

      Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:59 AM



      i'm not wearing any shoes!

      Originally Posted by TiffanyRobert 

       

      Help! No clue where to begin for my shoes...

       

      Here is my dress: http://www.sincerity...al.com/sin/3658

       

      My concerns...

      because it's not your typical full bottom bridal gown I'm worried that when I walk my feet will stick out because of the flowy material..does that make sense?

       

      I can't have anything too blingy because chiffon snags so easily

       

      I want to wear heels so I do not have to alter the length of the dress but I can't find anything that "matches" the dress..I'm worried it's either too casual, or too dressy.  

       

      Any advice? 



       


      Kip & Kate

      August 4, 2012

      Dreams Riviera Cancun

      www.kipandkateswedding.com

      30 guests


      #8243 LindseyM

      LindseyM
      • Jr. Member
      • 380 posts

        Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

        I have wedges but I don't plan on wearing them either!!
         

        Originally Posted by RollerBride 



        i'm not wearing any shoes!



         



         



        #8244 Kmarch85

        Kmarch85
        • Newbie
        • 58 posts

          Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

          Hey Everyone -

          We just got back home today from our amazing wedding in Mexico!  ohhh my gosh.  Everything was more then I could have hoped for.  I am loading pictures right now to my face book... and if you had concerns about upgrading to the trash the dress - DO IT! it was the most amazing thing ever!  plus my dress is cleaner then the night of the wedding.  

           

           

          I will write up a big review here soon.. but ask away if you have any questions.  

           

          Also congrats to the bride who was married the same day as us!

           

          http://www.facebook....03008845&type=3

           

          http://www.facebook.com/kmarchewka



          #8245 Kmarch85

          Kmarch85
          • Newbie
          • 58 posts

            Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

            also brides worried about hair and make up - hands down they are amazing!!! I am a stylist myself and my bridesmaids who have been in many weddings where sooooo happy.  Everyone kept asking who did all of their hair - they were also surprised by the spa and salon.  

             

            ahhh I want to say so much more but will elaborate very soon - hopefully tomorrow! xo



            #8246 LindseyM

            LindseyM
            • Jr. Member
            • 380 posts

              Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

              You look so gorgeous!!  Thank you for sharing!!

               

              Did the spa use good quality make up?  That's my biggest concern!
               

              Originally Posted by Kmarch85 

              also brides worried about hair and make up - hands down they are amazing!!! I am a stylist myself and my bridesmaids who have been in many weddings where sooooo happy.  Everyone kept asking who did all of their hair - they were also surprised by the spa and salon.  

               

              ahhh I want to say so much more but will elaborate very soon - hopefully tomorrow! xo



               



              #8247 mnunez2

              mnunez2
              • Newbie
              • 54 posts

                Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

                Congrats you looked awesome!! I cant wait to hear your review!
                I have a couple questions did you bring your own seashells to line your ceremony aisle or did the resort provide that? Also how about the paper lanterns you had at your reception did you bring you own or get them from the resort?  Thanks for sharing!!

                Originally Posted by Kmarch85 

                Hey Everyone -

                We just got back home today from our amazing wedding in Mexico!  ohhh my gosh.  Everything was more then I could have hoped for.  I am loading pictures right now to my face book... and if you had concerns about upgrading to the trash the dress - DO IT! it was the most amazing thing ever!  plus my dress is cleaner then the night of the wedding.  

                 

                 

                I will write up a big review here soon.. but ask away if you have any questions.  

                 

                Also congrats to the bride who was married the same day as us!

                 

                http://www.facebook....03008845&type=3

                 

                http://www.facebook.com/kmarchewka



                 



                #8248 Newbride2013

                Newbride2013
                • Newbie
                • 52 posts

                  Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:58 AM

                  Hey Everyone -

                  We just got back home today from our amazing wedding in Mexico!  ohhh my gosh.  Everything was more then I could have hoped for.  I am loading pictures right now to my face book... and if you had concerns about upgrading to the trash the dress - DO IT! it was the most amazing thing ever!  plus my dress is cleaner then the night of the wedding.  

                   

                   

                  I will write up a big review here soon.. but ask away if you have any questions.  

                   

                  Also congrats to the bride who was married the same day as us!

                   

                  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150705376613846.425725.503008845&type=3

                   

                  http://www.facebook.com/kmarchewka

                  Beautiful wedding, congrats!!! Now for the questions? At the ceremony I noticed you had white chair covers, we're they in the package or did you provide them? Can you decorate the gazebo as well? Was your reception on the pool deck? Was the wind a problem(my concern)? As it was held outside does that mean you have Buffett? Did you go with a DJ for the reception? Would you have done it any different now that it is over? It looked amazing! Thank-you for any info you can provide

                  #8249 juliej84

                  juliej84
                  • Newbie
                  • 57 posts

                    Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

                    You look beautiful!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures!!


                     

                    Did the spa have books of different hairdo's?

                    Originally Posted by Kmarch85 

                    also brides worried about hair and make up - hands down they are amazing!!! I am a stylist myself and my bridesmaids who have been in many weddings where sooooo happy.  Everyone kept asking who did all of their hair - they were also surprised by the spa and salon.  

                     

                    ahhh I want to say so much more but will elaborate very soon - hopefully tomorrow! xo



                     



                    #8250 Kmarch85

                    Kmarch85
                    • Newbie
                    • 58 posts

                      Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

                      Hey Everyone tonight I am starting my review - I will be starting to post here on my blog - http://thetravelingb...c.blogspot.com/

                       

                      Please ask any questions so I can make sure to add - I will try to be very detailed in each blog I write.

                       

                      You can email me at kmarchewka85@gmail.com too.

                       

                      Thanks

                       

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users