Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#5771 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

What a beautiful slideshow!!!!!  Hope you dont mind...i emailed you with a few questions..

thanks for making me less stressed!!!!

Originally Posted by ashleybyers 

Hi All!

I got married March 7th! The resort is beautiful. All I can say is trust them they know what they are doing. I will write a full review later this week but, I just wanted to send over my slideshow so you can see my pictures. My wedding coordinator was Veronica. She was amazing to work with and easy going. I got to work with Anel at Adventure Photos who works at the resort. LOVE LOVE LOVE her. If you are getting married at Dreams I highly suggest to work with Anel!! Not only are her pictures good she is amazing to work with. She has so much energy and really made our day fun.

If you want to email me questions my email is byers.ashley@gmail.com

our wedding slideshow

http://070311byers.d...mx/#/slideshow/  

#5772 SharonMydung

SharonMydung
    • 183 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

Ashley

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous.  I really adore your wedding dress, both of them.  I am extremely happy for you:)

Originally Posted by ashleybyers 

Hi All!

I got married March 7th! The resort is beautiful. All I can say is trust them they know what they are doing. I will write a full review later this week but, I just wanted to send over my slideshow so you can see my pictures. My wedding coordinator was Veronica. She was amazing to work with and easy going. I got to work with Anel at Adventure Photos who works at the resort. LOVE LOVE LOVE her. If you are getting married at Dreams I highly suggest to work with Anel!! Not only are her pictures good she is amazing to work with. She has so much energy and really made our day fun.

If you want to email me questions my email is byers.ashley@gmail.com

our wedding slideshow

http://070311byers.d...mx/#/slideshow/  

#5773 steph2011

steph2011
      • 82 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

Congratulations Ashely!  Your pictures are beautiful and I love your dress too!  It looks like everyone had an amazing time.

Best Wishes,

Stephanie

#5774 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
        • 105 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:54 PM

So glad to hear you loved the Royal! We are going there for our "mini-honeymoon" for a few days after the wedding. I've never been, but I've heard great things!

Originally Posted by SharonMydung 

We are coming four days early to explore Playa Del Carmen alone:)  Thinking about staying at the Royal Playa, we stayed at the Royal in Cancun before and we absolutely love the resort, so beautiful and food was just incredible.

#5775 Carbaholic

Carbaholic
          • 41 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:07 AM

@ashleybyers:  I was also wondering what package you added to whatever photography was included... was it by the hour or one of the extra packages?  I think they explained that with the package we get 30 minutes complimentary while we're getting ready, then 30 minutes for the ceremony and about 30 minutes after the ceremony.  I feel like that's going to be awfully rushed!  What is everyone else doing?

#5776 ursula

ursula
            • 156 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:47 AM

Ashley great pictures! Congratulations!

#5777 ursula

ursula
              • 156 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:48 AM

For the ladies already married or anyone that can remember the past reviews, :-/,  which was the buffet that everyone loved?  the BBQ or the Carribean?  are we allowed to mix and match?

#5778 ursula

ursula
                • 156 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

Ashley - did you get your centerpieces through the resort or did you use and outside vendor and were your hanging lanterns through an outside vendor too?

#5779 ashleybyers

ashleybyers
                  • 41 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

Our ceremony was at 4:00. We didn't use any outside vendors. I really didn't think it would be necessary. We just went through the resort for everything and it made it that much easier. I just told her I wanted to upgrade my cake and I choose from one of the upgrades she sent me. The whole planning was very easy and was the wedding was a  blast!

#5780 ashleybyers

ashleybyers
                    • 41 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

The one thing that I didn't want to cut short was my photos. I didn't care about the little details but, I really wanted them for every detail of the wedding. I added the all day package which I think was well worth it. All my family was impressed by everything they did from organizing our photos to capturing every moment. I would suggest to add a package if you want to make sure you have photos. We ended up buying about 600 pictures! They were all good.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users