Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#4781 Boo

Boo
  • 785 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:35 AM

Wow that sucks, thank so much again pbjweb just sent you an email - I cant believe that we leave in 5 days!! Time surely flew. Both of our receptions is on the deck!! We arrive on the 13th and I will definitly try to find you that first night, provided I guess it takes us less than 10 hours to check in, oh my what a saga!! I cant believe that they put you thru all that! But hopefully you get all the dumb stuff out of the way with the check in and its smooth sailing from here on out! All the best and have fun on your wedding day!

#4782 beachykeen

beachykeen
    • 109 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:22 AM

As promised, I'm back with some of my photographers teaser pictures.  There are some good ones of the buffet and reception set up---which we didn't pay anything extra for.  We had a buffet and it was on the pool terrace.

Toni+Jake_W_0103.jpgToni+Jake_W_RP_1753.jpgToni+Jake_W_0145.jpgToni+Jake_W_0149.jpgToni+Jake_W_0195.jpg

#4783 ursula

ursula
      • 156 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:30 AM

pbjwed - I hope everything else goes smoothly for you this week!  enjoy your time there and good luck with your wedding! :)

bechykeen - Love your pics!!

#4784 ursula

ursula
        • 156 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:39 AM

Gabriele sent me pics of the centerpieces and bouquets.  Wanted to share with you ladies. 

Attached Files

#4785 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

I am actually about to be hauling 11 hurricanes as in picture 33 of the centrepeices - they didnt rent these out before to my knowledge - do any of the ladies know how much they are? They are already packed so I will grab them, but jee wish I didnt have that hassle. I love what pbjwed is doing! so if any of you ladies are at the resort say prior to 23 let me know, we will check out on the 18th, but will come visit family atleast once before they leave as I have a ton of stuff too.

#4786 MR1124

MR1124
            • 42 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:15 PM

Can you email me the picture setup?  I don't have enough permissions to be able to download.  mrodri4740@aol.com

#4787 brookeh68

brookeh68
              • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:11 PM

Does anyone know if we get our complimentary Waterford champagne flutes before the reception?  It states on the website how we get this gift and can use it for our first drink as wife/husband etc... BUT back in a post from last year the bride said she didn't get her flutes until she came home and they shipped them.  It would be nice to use them there!

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

#4788 kkvance

kkvance
                • 17 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

No you do not get them un5il after you return home. Just was married in october and they said they would be shipped.

#4789 t1219

t1219
                  • 310 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:47 PM

beachykeen your pics are gorgeous!!!

#4790 brookeh68

brookeh68
                    • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by kkvance 

No you do not get them un5il after you return home. Just was married in october and they said they would be shipped.

THANKS FOR THE INFO! Did they provide you with flutes to use for your toasts? 

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users