Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)


  • Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#421 chirorach

chirorach
  • Jr. Member
  • 200 posts

    Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:26 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
    Here is another video that was taken and placed on You Tube:

    YouTube - Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort Footage!
    awesome find!!! great footage of some areas i hadn't seen yet :-)

    I found this on youtube as well. it is just a bunch of photos though--may be the ones from bookit.com?

    YouTube - Dreams Riviera Cancun

    #422 ddemayo

    ddemayo
    • Newbie
    • 71 posts

      Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:22 PM

      Hey!!

      I just joined this site and am still learning how this site works....But i visited the new Dreams is October and it was incredible. We are getting married in November 2010. I meet Ana too, she is really really nice. Anyone having their wedding here will love it!!! I visited a couple hotels and nothing compared to the Dreams. If anyone is looking for a Photographer I am using Claudia Rodriguez. She has a website and her work is amazing!! I met her in person and she is just awesome. She made me really excited. She is cool and so nice...my mom and I were so impressed by her and her work.

      #423 wisconsinbride2010

      wisconsinbride2010
      • Newbie
      • 98 posts

        Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:29 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ddemayo
        Hey!!

        I just joined this site and am still learning how this site works....But i visited the new Dreams is October and it was incredible. We are getting married in November 2010. I meet Ana too, she is really really nice. Anyone having their wedding here will love it!!! I visited a couple hotels and nothing compared to the Dreams. If anyone is looking for a Photographer I am using Claudia Rodriguez. She has a website and her work is amazing!! I met her in person and she is just awesome. She made me really excited. She is cool and so nice...my mom and I were so impressed by her and her work.
        I just booked Claudia for my wedding in October too. I am a bit nervous about the resort since I wont be going there before the wedding. but I am glad lots of people say it is so nice!

        #424 wisconsinbride2010

        wisconsinbride2010
        • Newbie
        • 98 posts

          Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:39 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by chirorach
          I am so jealous you doing a site visit!!!

          I was looking at one of the photos of the weird wedding gazebo and it looks like it is REALLY close to the pool and not very private. If you could let us know about that it would be great. I am assuming we will have the option of having the ceremony on the beach? Haven't heard anything about that from Ana yet. Also I am dying to know what some of the restaurant menus look like. I can't find info about that ANYWHERE!

          Thanks so much!! Have an amazing time :-)

          I also am not a fan of the wedding gazebo or the location of it. I talked to Ana about it and she said we have the option of having the wedding on the beach. They will set up a canopy with white clothes hanging, white garden chairs, and table with white cover. I am planning on having everything on the beach; ceremony, dinner, and dancing. I am not sure what everyone else is planning.



          #425 Laura22610

          Laura22610
          • Jr. Member
          • 468 posts

            Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:20 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ddemayo
            Hey!!

            I just joined this site and am still learning how this site works....But i visited the new Dreams is October and it was incredible. We are getting married in November 2010. I meet Ana too, she is really really nice. Anyone having their wedding here will love it!!! I visited a couple hotels and nothing compared to the Dreams. If anyone is looking for a Photographer I am using Claudia Rodriguez. She has a website and her work is amazing!! I met her in person and she is just awesome. She made me really excited. She is cool and so nice...my mom and I were so impressed by her and her work.
            Congrats on your wedding! I really wish I could get down there before mine to see everything! I am using Claudia Rodriguez also as my photographer. That is great to know that she is so nice...I got that feeling from her emails.

            #426 Laura22610

            Laura22610
            • Jr. Member
            • 468 posts

              Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:23 AM

              Oh and I wanted to ask...how many hours are you guys booking Claudia for? I really can't decide how much time will be enough!!

              #427 ebernard4985

              ebernard4985
              • Jr. Member
              • 252 posts

                Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:22 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by RCBlondie
                has everyone (or anyone) decided on their bridesmaid dress colour? Now that I see the flower options I am not sure what colour I should be thinking...any suggestions?
                I asked Ana about the flowers because I already knew what I wanted and she said all I have to do is send a picture. I am doing hot pink calla lilies with blue dresses... I will post pics soon. I think as long as they can get the flowers you want you can change the bouquets.

                #428 wisconsinbride2010

                wisconsinbride2010
                • Newbie
                • 98 posts

                  Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:30 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Laura22610
                  Oh and I wanted to ask...how many hours are you guys booking Claudia for? I really can't decide how much time will be enough!!
                  I haven't quite decided yet either, I am thinking probably the 5 hours, I think 8 hours will be too long.

                  #429 Laura22610

                  Laura22610
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 468 posts

                    Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:36 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ebernard4985
                    I asked Ana about the flowers because I already knew what I wanted and she said all I have to do is send a picture. I am doing hot pink calla lilies with blue dresses... I will post pics soon. I think as long as they can get the flowers you want you can change the bouquets.
                    Did Ana say whether or not you have to pay extra to change the flowers? The hot pink with blue will be really nice!

                    #430 Laura22610

                    Laura22610
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 468 posts

                      Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by wisconsinbride2010
                      I haven't quite decided yet either, I am thinking probably the 5 hours, I think 8 hours will be too long.
                      I am definitely not going to do the 8 hour package - I don't think I will need that much time. And 3 hours is definitely not enough time. I was trying to decide between 4 or 5 hours (she said she can customize packages). It's just an hour but I really have gone way over budget on a lot of things so, I was thinking I could save a little there although I would really hate not having enough time and feeling rushed with pictures. Ugh...I really hate making decisions :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users