Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts

O.K....

 

I am still letting my wonderful experience sink in and I want to give a thorough review...so for now....

We have our slideshow!!!

 

http://040712long.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

 

 

The entire experience was truly So Amazing!

I cannot say enough how wonderful this place is.  We feel so blessed to have had our family and friends join us.

I hope you enjoy.....

 

JQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 YOU ALL LOOK PERFECT!

JQLONG: your bouquets are amazing and so colorful!

 

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Originally Posted by JQLong View Post

O.K....

 

I am still letting my wonderful experience sink in and I want to give a thorough review...so for now....

We have our slideshow!!!

 

http://040712long.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

 

 

The entire experience was truly So Amazing!

I cannot say enough how wonderful this place is.  We feel so blessed to have had our family and friends join us.

I hope you enjoy.....

 

JQ

 

Originally Posted by juliej84 View Post

Hey everyone!! I was married at Dreams Riviera Cancun on June 18th! All I have to say is that everything was amazing and I can't stop thinking about how beautiful the entire wedding/trip was!!! Please do not worry brides--everything gets straightened out when you arrive at the resort and meet with your coordinator. My coordinator was Gina, she was awesome and did everything the way we wanted. I will be back to put more of a step-by-step review, but for now--enjoy wedding planning!! Here is the link to our slideshow--we also had Anel, she did a great job! She was from adventurephotos from the resort.

http://180612huber.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

 

Originally Posted by aimeelaco28 View Post

Hey everyone!

 

I was married May 23rd and wanted to share my wedding slideshow with you all. I had Anel from Adventure photo and with out a doubt I highly recommend using her! Anywho if any of you have any questions feel free to ask away :)

 

Enjoy!

 

http://230512rayner.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by aimeelaco28 View Post

 

Hey everyone!

 

I was married May 23rd and wanted to share my wedding slideshow with you all. I had Anel from Adventure photo and with out a doubt I highly recommend using her! Anywho if any of you have any questions feel free to ask away :)

 

Enjoy!

 

http://230512rayner.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

Your pictures are beautiful!!!! Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the email address to Anel at Adventure photos?

 

For all the past brides, did you have to get in contact with her directly to reserve her for your big day or did your coordinator do that for you? Same with the DJ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 You have to contact both of them on your own.

For photos: drercphoto@vallarta-adventures.com Yamina provided me with this email address. Anel has replied to me from this email. I do not know if she will be my photographer, she told me that they will be doing my photos but a photographer has not been assigned yet.

 

For DJ Mauricio: visualsound2010@hotmail.com Yamina told me he was the DJ who was free for my reception and she gave me his email address for me to contact him on my own. He sent us a spreadsheet to complete (time lines, songs, etc). I would check with your wedding coordinator to see who your DJ will be before you email him directly.

Originally Posted by Rach0636 View Post

Does anyone have the email address to Anel at Adventure photos?

 

For all the past brides, did you have to get in contact with her directly to reserve her for your big day or did your coordinator do that for you? Same with the DJ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by RollerBride

 

 YOU ALL LOOK PERFECT!

JQLONG: your bouquets are amazing and so colorful!

 

Thanks so much ladies!!!

 

 

 

Thank you so much!!!  These were my realtouch flowers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by RollerBride View Post

 

 You have to contact both of them on your own.

For photos: drercphoto@vallarta-adventures.com Yamina provided me with this email address. Anel has replied to me from this email. I do not know if she will be my photographer, she told me that they will be doing my photos but a photographer has not been assigned yet.

 

For DJ Mauricio: visualsound2010@hotmail.com Yamina told me he was the DJ who was free for my reception and she gave me his email address for me to contact him on my own. He sent us a spreadsheet to complete (time lines, songs, etc). I would check with your wedding coordinator to see who your DJ will be before you email him directly.

That is so helpful! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone familiar with the Tropical Island Package? Someone mentioned this to me and I was not aware of it. Anyone know details?

 

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JQLong View Post

 

O.K....

 

I am still letting my wonderful experience sink in and I want to give a thorough review...so for now....

We have our slideshow!!!

 

http://040712long.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

 

 

The entire experience was truly So Amazing!

I cannot say enough how wonderful this place is.  We feel so blessed to have had our family and friends join us.

I hope you enjoy.....

 

JQ

You are the BEST!!!  You looked stunning.  I cannot wait to leave!!!  6 days from today.  I think it's insane how fast time went.  Congratulations!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All three of those slideshows just made me SO EXCITED!!!  I cannot believe I will be there in 6 days!!!!!!!!!  <3  Beautiful, girls!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I remember my honeymoon and my wife on the beach. We sing, dance, eat and have sex with the product đồ chơi tình dục cao cấp
      Maybe I will never forget
    • We are Clandestine Events, Wedding Planner & Events Agency located in Barcelona, Spain, one of the most beautyful, modern and cool cities in the world. We can help you to organize your destination wedding in Barcelona, doesn't matter where you come, and whats the style of your wedding. The team of Clandestine Events can design and plan each point of the wedding with the best providers. If you want more infromation contact with us ==> Wedding Destination Barcelona. Cheers!
    • Good afternoon, I wanted to inquire if anyone has or knows someone who got married at this resort. How was it? How are the coordinators? Packages that were chosen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks.
    • Hi all! I know this is an old thread... but just in case there are other destination wedding brides out there with the same question, I thought I would answer! My guy and I live in Texas and just got our marriage license (yay!). We are getting married in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The Dallas County clerk informed us that we can get our marriage license in Texas, bring it and a Texas-registered officiant to Mexico, have the ceremony in Mexico, then bring the marriage license back to Texas to file and it will be LEGAL in the US.  In  other words, we can legally get married in Mexico using our Texas marriage license and officiant (who is a family friend), then file the paperwork when we get home. Where it says 'county in which ceremony was performed' on the license, we just put in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and bam! Married :) I do not know if this is true for other states, but it is CONFIRMED for Texas! I suggest asking the clerk when you register for your marriage license. I am overjoyed that we can have a US-legal marriage in Mexico so our wedding date on our license will be the actual day! NO blood tests, or getting married before or after the trip required!  
    • Every Bride spends a lot of time researching and worrying about her perfect wedding dress. While many Indian brides choose the traditional red colour for their bridal gown, a few of them find some different colours to wear on their special day. Here is a description of how to choose an Indian wedding dress that suits your skin tone. 1) Fair complexion: You can choose any shade of blue or bright shades of pink and red. In the shades of blue- select scuba blue or royal blue. Among other colours this season, you can pick up your dress in tangerine.   2) Wheatish complexion Just select those colours which bring out the warmth in your complexion. Some of the best options for you are tangy orange, saffron yellow, vibrant shades of red, mint green and hot pink.   3) Dusky complexion: If you have an olive skin tone, then you can pull off any rich and dark colour quite well. So, the colours like classic blue, marsala, burnt orange and brick red are just perfect for you. Also the metallic silver, gold and bronze will even flatter your face pretty well
  • Topics

×