RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddemayo View Post
From what I understand, you go to the SPA for your hair and Make-up. You actually have to make an Appointment...but like the other girl suggested ask them and see what they say! I am choosing not to use the SPA except for the messages, I actually gave my cousin, who is my TA, my hair and make-up appointment since they wonâ€t let me substitute or exchange it for anything else. We booked the Master Suit and I have hired Fernando Fuentes and his hair stylist to come do our hair and make-up in the suit. I just didnâ€t want to be down at the salon, I would rather us be in the room drinking and getting ready together.

As for the grooms room the night before…..itâ€s so hard to tell. I was there in October and there was lots of open rooms but it had just opened. My fiancé is going to his brotherâ€s room the night before if need be and his brothers fiancé is going to spend the night with me. It will be fun no matter what……donâ€t stress over this. This is so small compared to the day
How did you find out about that guy that you hired to do your hair and makeup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap070680 View Post
Could you tell me what your Fiance's and Groomsmen are wearing to the wedding? Could you also tell me where you bought it? I am trying to find Linen Suits and I can't seem to find any.

Thanks,
Adrian
Hey May Fiance is wearing this.....He is wearing it in the STONE Column Weave Color, if you click the color you can see the whole suit. He's not wearing a tie though, just a white dress shirt,
Stays Cool 3-Button Wool Suit- Buy 1, Get 2 FREE!

And his two brothers are wearing this.....except no jacket, they have a matching linen vest instead of jacket. So they are just wearing the vest, pants and a white dress shirt with the sleeves like rolled up and casual.

Wide Herringbone Classic Fit Suit Jacket | Perry Ellis

they all look really sharp......

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy View Post
How did you find out about that guy that you hired to do your hair and makeup?
From a lot of people on this forum and a freind of mine used him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy View Post
Hey girls!!! I need an upbeat song for the end of my ceremony...for the new husband and I to exit. What are you all using?
We were thinking about having "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey for our last song. Always gets our group of friends/family going.

Quote:
Could you tell me what your Fiance's and Groomsmen are wearing to the wedding? Could you also tell me where you bought it? I am trying to find Linen Suits and I can't seem to find any.

Thanks,
Adrian
I got my fiance a Calvin Klein linene suit from Men's Wearhouse. It's on clearance right now--we paid $159 for the coat and 49.99 for the pants. The guys are just going to get the pants. It's a great looking suit and it comes in a lighter tan and a darker tan.

Quote:

Thanks,
Adrian
Oh sorry should have told you the Perry Ellis outfit we got at Macy's. One set at Cherry Hill Mall and the other at King of Prussia. And my fiance's we just ordered online but there is a Joseph A Bank in the city of Philadelphia. Not sure what part of NJ you are in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddemayo View Post
Oh sorry should have told you the Perry Ellis outfit we got at Macy's. One set at Cherry Hill Mall and the other at King of Prussia. And my fiance's we just ordered online but there is a Joseph A Bank in the city of Philadelphia. Not sure what part of NJ you are in.
Oops sorry, one last thing..... for thr Grooms Men's pants and the matching vest we only paid $75.00. So he treated both his brothers since it was only a $150. And his we got on sale for $295

Have any of you ladies decided on your bouquets/center pieces? I've seen the pictures that Ana has sent past brides of options - but I didn't see what I was hoping for. Have you guys sent pictures to her and if so what did she say about it & any idea on what pricing is like?

PBJwed & Boo - What dates are you staying at DRC? We might bump into each other :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachykeen View Post
I got my fiance a Calvin Klein linene suit from Men's Wearhouse. It's on clearance right now--we paid $159 for the coat and 49.99 for the pants. The guys are just going to get the pants. It's a great looking suit and it comes in a lighter tan and a darker tan.
Hey BeachyKeen! We saw these too, they are very nice looking suits. they had them at Macy's as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
I am using him on Saturday November 13, 2010. I have found him to be good. He will email you back....I know he is REALLY REALLY BUSY and does tons of weddings. He was actually taking a little bit to get back to me at first so he called me on the phone, which i thought was great. I had to send a 50% deposit to him but he has an amazing reputation.
Yeah I have spoken to him even on the phone 3/4 times already, as there was some mis-understanding at the start (his company will do more than 1 weeding a day) anyhow but now is well and I have sent by 50% deposit to his sister in Chicago, so its signed sealed delivered, woo hoo one item off the list!