Tonir
  • 283 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:20 PM

Great find! Too bad I don't shop there

#12 lmuze

lmuze
    • 457 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

Great buy...can't beat the price and they are great looking towels. I will check my local walmart, i might score some bargains for my OOT bags.

#13 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:23 PM

That is soo awesome! I should check out all wal marts!!!

#14 Taghan

Taghan
        • 239 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KarlaS
          Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to let you all know that Wal-Mart has all their summer stuff on clearance now. I got 20 beach towels for $3 a piece. I already have my bags, but they also have beach bag/totes that were regularly $6 for $1 each.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

I was planning on buying towels to embroider, but they were all a bit pricey. These will not be as personal, but for $3 you can't beat it!!! Hope this helps someone
          Nice find KarlaS!! I bought some at Wal-Mart about 2 months ago, but wasn't able to buy all that I needed. I'll have to check back to see if they have some more. Question, how are you getting all your towels to your destination, shipping or packing?

#15 jennyb852

jennyb852
          • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

wow what a great deal i am def going to look into that!
            thanks

#16 Jefiner

Jefiner
            • 119 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:27 PM

This is a HUGE score! Our walmarts never have deals like that!

#17 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
              • 856 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:49 PM

That's a great find and you can't beat the price!!!

#18 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                • 1,619 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KarlaS
                  Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to let you all know that Wal-Mart has all their summer stuff on clearance now. I got 20 beach towels for $3 a piece. I already have my bags, but they also have beach bag/totes that were regularly $6 for $1 each.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

I was planning on buying towels to embroider, but they were all a bit pricey. These will not be as personal, but for $3 you can't beat it!!! Hope this helps someone
                  I have a huge packing problem. It never fails to say I over pack every trip, ending up using maybe 30% of the things I packed. I've said to myself the next trip I go on I wouldn't do these, but who knew it was going to be for my wedding, so I'll probably over pack. That being said, with favour's all wedding related things. Aren't you worried the towels are going to weigh a ton and take to much room?! Because I wanted to give towels in my OOT bag but knew it wouldn't be manageable with my weight issues! I would really like to know what you guys think or have any suggestions
                  http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                  Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                  Happily ever after...

#19 BakersGirl

BakersGirl
                  • 324 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:03 PM

Thanks!! I will run to WalMart this weekend!
                    :
                    Kelly & Michael
                    May 2, 2010
                    http://www.weddingco.../o102zbhsyi.png

#20 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                    • 5,521 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
                      I have a huge packing problem. It never fails to say I over pack every trip, ending up using maybe 30% of the things I packed. I've said to myself the next trip I go on I wouldn't do these, but who knew it was going to be for my wedding, so I'll probably over pack. That being said, with favour's all wedding related things. Aren't you worried the towels are going to weigh a ton and take to much room?! Because I wanted to give towels in my OOT bag but knew it wouldn't be manageable with my weight issues! I would really like to know what you guys think or have any suggestions
                      I totally agree!!! How are you getting all of the towels and everything on top of that there?

I thought about the vacuum bags, maybe condense a bit?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users