Photo

"Millionaire" Wedding Week Auditions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 azulskies

azulskies
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:59 PM

Is anyone going to the auditions in NYC on August 15th? The FI & I signed up and we got an email with all the info to audition. I'm so excited! The chances of us actually getting on are slim but, hey, it sounds fun!

On the questionnaire, they ask "What’s one thing we’d never guess about your fianc© just by looking at him/her?"

How would you guys answer this?

#2 GracieBebe

GracieBebe
    • 354 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:13 AM

Looking at my fiance, you would never suspect that he is as intelligent, caring, tender, and funny as he is. Most people see him as a meathead or weightlifter with a pretty face and treat him as such until they get to know him and realize just how smart he is.
      - Grace
      Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
      Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
      Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
      Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#3 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
      • 929 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:34 AM

You could never tell by looking at my husband that he is such a pig! I swear, I don't know where he puts everything he eats; he's ALWAYS hungry. People would never guess he eats as much as he does b/c he is so thin & doen't work out; Ughhh I hate him for that :)

**Good luck with your audition!!!!**

#4 ~Keira~

~Keira~
        • 1,338 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

My FI Steve is a self proclaimed nerd (note* he says nerds are hot and geeks are not, lol). He is 6 feet and 143 pound so very slim and lanky. He wears glasses and has cowlicks all over his hair which makes him look funny (but cute).

You would never know by looking at him that he has an inner bad ass and does graffitti. Sneeks in and out in the middle of the night and puts his art up for all to see.
          ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#5 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
          • 572 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

great have fun!
            "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#6 azulskies

azulskies
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:26 PM

So no one else on the board is going? I'm excited..it's only a few days away!

#7 jstinemari

jstinemari
              • 86 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Married_In_Maui
                You could never tell by looking at my husband that he is such a pig! I swear, I don't know where he puts everything he eats; he's ALWAYS hungry. People would never guess he eats as much as he does b/c he is so thin & doen't work out; Ughhh I hate him for that :)

**Good luck with your audition!!!!**
                DITTO! i hate my DF for this exact reason.. while i'm always dieting and working out he's pigging out all day, never works out and somehow has a great body, not fair lol

#8 finzup

finzup
                • 468 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by azulskies
                  Is anyone going to the auditions in NYC on August 15th? The FI & I signed up and we got an email with all the info to audition. I'm so excited! The chances of us actually getting on are slim but, hey, it sounds fun!

How was the audition?

-Katie
                  Have you met Alice?
                  http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#9 azulskies

azulskies
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by finzup
                    How was the audition?
                    Well, it was fun but we didn't make it :/ It was pretty difficult. We had 10 minutes to answer 30 questions...I'd say I got 20 out of 30 right, about the same with FI. There were maybe 50 couples and only 3 got through to the interview. The questions are pretty tough and since you only have 10 minutes, you don't really have time to think. But it was a fun experience & it'll be pretty sweet to see people who auditioned w/ us on the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users