Photo

New here and a bit stressed

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

Hi everyone! I am new here - just got engaged a few weeks ago- Yippee!!!. We are getting married next July in the Mayan Riviera. We just got back from a vacation there to check it out and it is spectacular! so...now what? where do I start?

#2 jojo194

jojo194
    • 205 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:24 AM

Congrats and welcome! Good luck with all of your planning!

#3 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
      • 1,418 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:25 AM

Congrats and Welcome to the forum!!! :)

#4 MissM

MissM
        • 184 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

Just relax, and keep checking out this forum. There is just TONS of info on here to make your planning easier. I know I felt the same way but finding this has been a Godsend and my planning is going so much better. Good Luck!

#5 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
          • 303 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:45 AM

Thanks everyone. I do appreciate this site already. I am just browsing trying to figure out where to begin. I thought picking a photographer would be a good place to start but there are a million ideas and slideshows and websites.... whew! I am exhausted and I just joined LOL. Maybe I should start somewhere else.... :)

#6 flbluiiis

flbluiiis
            • 184 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:47 AM

Well I would suggest one of the 1st things is to try to figure out a date, and if you are going to use a TA. You said you visited, did you find a resort that you love? If so, use this site to search the threads and see what other brides said about it.

Best of luck and happy planning!!

#7 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:49 AM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum! Picking a resort is always a good place to start. Check out the MR section to get some ideas. Happy Planning :)

#8 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                • 600 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

I think the hardest thing is picking a city. Once you have that, your choices are a lot narrower. The photographer was the easiest for me, but that was back before I found BDW and had so many choices. Welcome!

#9 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:46 PM

we get married there cant wait.you need to look into different resorts an pick the best one for you to begin with

#10 JCruz

JCruz
                    • 154 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:49 PM

My sister got married at the Riu Palace Mayan Riviera (also in July) and it was just beautiful there. Picking the date and the resort is the hard part. All the other details are the fun stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users