Sign in to follow this  
Ashleigh

DIY logos. Tell me which one you like the BEST!!!!

I like the third one and the last two. It all depends what feel you are going for. The third one has a more formal feel the last two more fun and tropical.

Kelly~

I like the last one...I also added a poll for you, it might make it easier to see what people like and don't like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I like the last one...I also added a poll for you, it might make it easier to see what people like and don't like
Thank you bunches!

Okay...just being honest here...I think all of them are good, but none of them WOW me. Are you thinking of making the black/gray ones two different colors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
Okay...just being honest here...I think all of them are good, but none of them WOW me. Are you thinking of making the black/gray ones two different colors?
I am playing with colors right now. Tiffany Blue is the main color, and I am having a hard time finding a color on the computer that I like. I used the first one for stamps. I want to put one or two of the others on the welcome letters in the OOT bags, and maybe on the invitations. I don't know. I also bought two fro alyee designs... These are me just having some fun.... I will pist the two I bought from alyee when I get them.

I voted number three. I think it's very pretty.