Photo

Are you giving gifts or favors to your guests?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#11 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

We are doing the regular OOT bags for everyone (approx 20) & then for the reception we are doing small photo album favors & jordan almonds in a little bag. FI said he won't marry me unless we have jordan almonds. LOL

#12 missk

missk
    • 35 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:53 PM

We are doing OOT bags. I didn't really think about favors. Now that you mention it. Maybe a small photo album so that guess can keep their pictures.

#13 heartbeat

heartbeat
      • 228 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

I believe i will be doing OOT bags for the favors I'm currently thinking small bottles of Appleton Rum and shot glasses....

#14 AnnaC

AnnaC
        • 91 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

We are doing 200ml bottles of rum, blue mountain coffee, a candle in a tin and. a beach themed magnet with our wedding date as welcome gifts. We are also doing photo coasters as place cards/ wedding favours. I wanted to do oot bags but I was worried about the weight and space they would take up. We are going to get the rum and coffee in jamaica. Still waiting on my coasters from ebay. Hopefully they aren't too heavy.

#15 vdambs

vdambs
          • 24 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

I was thinking of doing the OOT bags (with a couple things like sun screen, lip balm, water & candy) and then a little something like the 200ml bottles of Appleton Rum as a favor at the reception.

#16 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
            • 573 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

We are giving out OOT bags to thank everyone for coming all the way to Cuba. Just to welcome them and give an exptra special thank-you/ For favors we want to gives these as momentos of the wedding. It will be hand painted scenery by a local artist. That we will frame.

#17 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
              • 443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:00 AM

We are going to do OOT bags also, and have a small local favor but the bulk of the money will be spent on the OOT bags. Whatever is cheap down there, the liquor and shot glasses are a good idea!

#18 Geralyn

Geralyn
                • 2,677 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:34 AM

we did oot bags

#19 edSweety

edSweety
                  • 39 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KarlaS
                    I am doing OOT bags for those staying at the hotel with us. My wedding favors will be 200ml bottles of Appleton rum used as place cards.
                    great idea..love that
                    My wedding Review of Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                    http://bestdestinati....wedding-53621/

#20 montegobay09

montegobay09
                    • 832 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:58 PM

I did welcome bags and used our favors (personalized flip flops) in the bags so that guests could use them all week. - and they did!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users