Sign in to follow this  
julloy

Are you giving gifts or favors to your guests?

We are doing the regular OOT bags for everyone (approx 20) & then for the reception we are doing small photo album favors & jordan almonds in a little bag. FI said he won't marry me unless we have jordan almonds. LOL

We are doing OOT bags. I didn't really think about favors. Now that you mention it. Maybe a small photo album so that guess can keep their pictures.

We are doing 200ml bottles of rum, blue mountain coffee, a candle in a tin and. a beach themed magnet with our wedding date as welcome gifts. We are also doing photo coasters as place cards/ wedding favours. I wanted to do oot bags but I was worried about the weight and space they would take up. We are going to get the rum and coffee in jamaica. Still waiting on my coasters from ebay. Hopefully they aren't too heavy.

I was thinking of doing the OOT bags (with a couple things like sun screen, lip balm, water & candy) and then a little something like the 200ml bottles of Appleton Rum as a favor at the reception.

We are giving out OOT bags to thank everyone for coming all the way to Cuba. Just to welcome them and give an exptra special thank-you/ For favors we want to gives these as momentos of the wedding. It will be hand painted scenery by a local artist. That we will frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaS View Post
I am doing OOT bags for those staying at the hotel with us. My wedding favors will be 200ml bottles of Appleton rum used as place cards.
great idea..love that