Photo

Heels on the beach...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

I definitely think that is the way to go!!

Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie 

Thanks for all your help ladies, I just might have to fold and get the wedges just for the ceremony... then I will pull out my pumps for pictures and the reception.

#22 Stina9562

Stina9562
    • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

I have the same problem! I am way to tall and I don't want to look taller so I am having to find flats. I was looking for a cute pair of blue/turquoise blingy flats! Is that to much? lol

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Ohhh, I wish I had your problems :D I had to find good looking sandals, since I am taller than my FI... Well it is almost impossible to find good loking pair of shoes without heels... I spent a few weeks looking for those and just gave up...

#23 kat2012

kat2012
      • 602 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by Stina9562 

I have the same problem! I am way to tall and I don't want to look taller so I am having to find flats. I was looking for a cute pair of blue/turquoise blingy flats! Is that to much? lol

It does really seem like too much, I was looking for something turqoise, red or blue and nice. well.. it did not happen. Got a pair of same color as my dress and fairly good looking pair of sandals..... oh welll.....

#24 lovetheway

lovetheway
        • Banned
        • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by kpuckrin 

What about laying down some sort of hard survace underneath the runner? I'm thinking some sort of matting that would make the walk down the aisle a little more stable...just a thought.

good idea

try this and ...you will find what you are hoping to get

#25 ILove Him

ILove Him
          • 12 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

Hmmmm i might just go w/ foot jewelry!  Heres a test take wedges and go to a beach and try to walk! i don't think i would walk very cutely if i had on heels OR wedges!!! Whatever i do i gotta decide quick b4 my dress comes in and i get it fitted!!! Im goin to ask my resort how much extra for the boards under the runner but there is still alot of  sand walkin before that so im either gonna pay a lot or burn my toes with the barefoot jewelry! here's what im making

185260_133190476772230_100002438345646_218871_1927589_n.jpg

Easy do it your selves and making them for all my girls in the dress color!!

#26 Jessamaka

Jessamaka
            • 49 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:03 AM

This is why I'm getting married in a garden gazebo instead of the beach.

#27 Stina9562

Stina9562
              • 129 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:09 AM

That's my problem! I wanted my shoes to be  turquoise and have some bling. That doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Ohhh, I wish I had your problems :D I had to find good looking sandals, since I am taller than my FI... Well it is almost impossible to find good loking pair of shoes without heels... I spent a few weeks looking for those and just gave up...

#28 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:45 AM

Online shopping! Look on amazon, they have great selection :D Good luck!

Originally Posted by Stina9562 

That's my problem! I wanted my shoes to be  turquoise and have some bling. That doesn't exist.

#29 heavenone

heavenone
                  • 169 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

I wish we could have our cake and eat it to on this one. :( I think I'm going to get some wedge sandal flipflops for the beach ceremony and then change in to my heels for pictures and reception. I'm going to order a few pairs of sandals from Victoria's Secret and see if they fit the bill (they have a good return policy). I'm considering these...

http://www.victorias...name=vsdWrapper

http://www.victorias...name=vsdWrapper

#30 bobe

bobe
                    • Banned
                    • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

nice!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users