Cabo DJ's

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 Lindseychristine

• 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

Congrats on your wedding. it looks beautiful! I was wondering if you could let me know how long it took for you to hear back from him. I am in a panic that i will not have a DJ for the wedding or one that is not good. If you could let me know, I would really apprecaite it. hope you have a great day!

#12 jpkw

• VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:28 PM

Hi Lindsey - when is your wedding? DJ Ricardo is really good at emailing back pretty quickly. I would give him a few days and if you don't hear back, try emailing again. I'm sure he'll respond soon! I hope you can book him!!

#13 Jtds2713

• 714 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:02 AM

Hi Lindsey,
        I am using DJ Ricardo as well. Very reliable with communicating with you. He told me last night that he has an event tonight so I don't know when your wedding is and if he will be able to help you if it is tonight.

He will also have a wireless microphone for free, speaker and microphone for ceremony for free.

I think if you get him you will not regret it.

#14 Lindseychristine

• 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:24 PM

thank you so much. my only problem is that i am getting married august 4th and i had a dj all set up to come with us down there and now he can't. i am just scared that it will be too late and he will already be booked.

#15 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:27 PM

no harm in contacting a both men, the are obviously highly recommended.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 jpkw

• VIP Member
          • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:06 PM

Just have to post one more compliment about DJ Ricardo... he just emailed me this morning with pictures that he took at my wedding (which are great). Besides being a fabulous & fun DJ, he is really nice and considerate!!! I hope you can book him because he made our wedding so much fun! I am SOOOOO happy we hired him!

#17 Lindseychristine

• 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:13 PM

BOO...i just heard back from him and he is doing a wedding in Minnesota that weekend. He said that he has a friend that works at his company with him Does anyone know anything about anyone else in his company?? Thanks so much

#18 michelle08

• VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:36 PM

For those of you who are using a DJ...how many hours are you getting? I think our music has to be off by 10:30 or low anyway. Also, are you using the DJ for the ceremony, cocktail, reception or just the reception??

#19 Deighton

• 87 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:17 PM

Thanks girls! Are there any others in case those two don't work out?

#20 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:22 AM

There is a DJ who is American - His name is DJ FunkyRon.... His name is Ron - Really cool guy - he was DJ-ing at Club Paradise at the Melia San Lucas for a while - and prefers to do special engagements...

He quoted me $150 per hour... Less than most out here...

Here is his email: rweber88@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users