• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by poohshek
    Very nice!!! I can't walk with 4-inch heel and have to weed out quite a few options. Thanks for sharing!
    I swear by Antonio Milani shoes. If you're looking for more beachy I like these:
    aww Carly, if you ever need some shoes girly send me on a mission!!! Buying shoes is my outlet for sanity
    MarieSam - you are a shoe queen! Next time I need shoes I'm coming to you!!

#22 *Karla*

*Karla*
    • 4,854 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

msemi305 - thanks for starting this thread...I too am looking for orange shoes.

Ladies, thanks for all the links. I think I have found several options!

#23 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

Here are two more options from JCREW (Orange/Papaya):

Women's High Heels - High Heel Shoes & Sandals, High Heel Slingbacks - Women's Shoes - J.Crew
        Note - Suede leather probably won't go well with my wedding dress.

Women's High Heels - High Heel Shoes & Sandals, High Heel Slingbacks - Women's Shoes - J.Crew
        Note - This shoe style may not work well with my wedding dress either.

Actually I found two pairs of espadrilles that aren't orange but may complement the whole ensemble better.

J Lo Mikayla at 6pm.com
        Note - My size is out of stock and I got a pair that is two sizes down. Hopefully my toes won't be hanging off the shoe. LOL!

http://www.6pm.com/p...4754/color/1909
        Note - It is more understated than what I have in mind but the heel height is perfect for me.

#24 msemi305

msemi305
        • 162 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:45 PM

You Ladies are all amazing! I was stressing out so much about this! You all came to my rescue!
          MarieSam your a godsent! Thank you all once again and I will let you know which ones I decide to purchase.
          Shipping to canada is not a problem as I have family that live in Texas so I can always ship it to them.
          cheers! Happy shopping !

#25 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
          • 443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

wow I love that 6pm.com website! I never knew there were so many cute orange shoes! thanks for posting this I will have fun shoe shopping ;-)

#26 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:51 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by msemi305
              You Ladies are all amazing! I was stressing out so much about this! You all came to my rescue!
              MarieSam your a godsent! Thank you all once again and I will let you know which ones I decide to purchase.
              Shipping to canada is not a problem as I have family that live in Texas so I can always ship it to them.
              cheers! Happy shopping !

No problem so glad I could offer some suggestions! Can't wait to see what you end up with
              wow I love that 6pm.com website! I never knew there were so many cute orange shoes! thanks for posting this I will have fun shoe shopping ;-)
              Isn't it the best? I spend hours looking through that site ... so not good if you're trying to save money, lol.

#27 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
              • 155 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

I'm doing orange shoes too!

Here are mine -- they are flats.
                COACH SIERRA SANDAL - - Nordstrom

#28 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

Found another option on J. Crew tonight but it seems a bit pricey for what it is.

Women's Ballet Flats - Moccasins, Flat Sandals & Leather Flats - Women's Shoes - J.Crew

#29 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:24 PM

The shoes came in from 6PM yesterday and here's the verdict (see orange text).
                    Actually I found two pairs of espadrilles that aren't orange but may complement the whole ensemble better.

J Lo Mikayla at 6pm.com
                    Note - My size is out of stock and I got a pair that is two sizes down. Hopefully my toes won't be hanging off the shoe. LOL!

The shoes are actually the right size for me and definitely a keeper. The heel is taller than the online description but I can walk in them. Will have to practice more around the house. In fact, I am tempted to get another pair in black/silver.

Irregular Choice Corked 3073-3 A at 6pm.com
                    Note - It is more understated than what I have in mind but the heel height is perfect for me.

Turned out to be a disappointment and will have to send them back.

#30 Danielle77

Danielle77
                    • 200 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:51 PM

MarieSam..I love the orange and blue shoes. Thanks for the find.

Autjo I love your shoes!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users