Orange shoes

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 msemi305

• 162 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

So I really like the idea of bright coloured shoes….and love the colour Orange. I have been looking forever but I just can’t seam to find any.
    I am looking or close toed pumps – I want to be able to ware these after the wedding and I can only ware close toed shoes at work.

Do you have any ideas where I can find them? I have been everywhere…..DSW, EBay, Macys, Nordstrom’s, Jummy Choo, Guess, Steven Madden, I am soo lost.…..

#2 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Meg&Shay
      Did you try endless? These are kinda cute: Davis By Ruthie Davis Core Plain Pump - Free Overnight Shipping & Return Shipping: Endless.com
      that was exactly what i was going to suggest!
      otherwise zappos.com & i think there's another one... maybe heels.com? these sites are nice because you can search by color.
      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#3 dolphin

• 39 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:44 AM

Zappos is really good. I am also going with the orange shoes. I am using the Juice Coutre Starfish flip-flop. I am going to use as much orange I can in the flowers and cake and center pieces. I think it will look great.

#4 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

I have been looking for orange heels and haven't had any luck. I ordered this pair from JCREW and it is way brighter than the online pictures. It was BLINDING ORANGE!!! There is no way I am keeping that and will have to return it. Also, they hurt my feet pretty bad.

Women's High Heels - High Heel Shoes & Sandals, High Heel Slingbacks - Women's Shoes - J.Crew

#5 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

Bright colours look so pretty for DW weddings. I wish I could do that, but I can't seem to bring myself to use them? I love white, silver, maybe a hint of pale pink or pale purple LMAO I know boring blah, blah, blah

#6 edna

• Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:10 AM

My plan was to use color shoes in deep orange but never got any I liked just one pair at UK pretty expensive already so paying for them and shipping was not an option . So I went with a pretty pair of ivory shoes that I really like and I will incorporate color in other stuff.

Good Luck on your orange search!!!!

#7 Christi

• 1,905 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

i found these...

Orange Patent Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps @ Amiclubwear Heel Shoes online store sales:Stiletto Heel, Heel Pump, Womens High Heel Shoes, Spool Heel, High-heeled Shoes
                Orange Canvas Snake Pointed Toe Heels Pumps @ Amiclubwear Heel Shoes online store sales:Stiletto Heel, Heel Pump, Womens High Heel Shoes, Spool Heel, High-heeled Shoes
                orange gucci pumps on sale at yoox The Shoe Dish

Also, you can get a pair of dyeable shoes and have them dyed orange

#8 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

I agree with Christi...have you ever thought about getting a pair of those dyebable shoes??

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#9 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

Ugh, so sad... that site endless.com doesn't ship to Canada!

#10 JayBee

• 238 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

I would try endless.com or heels.com.
                      Also, you are shopping at the right time- orange tends to be a seasonal color for footwear, but right now most summer collections are on sale (yay), at same time it's a good color to transition to fall, so you might find it in some of the early fall collections coming out now. (I've seen a few cute ones, but mostly open toe ) If your wedding is in March, you'll probably have better luck finding them now. I would avoid dyeable shoes unless you found a pair you really like, and have a cobbler you really trust...

Good Luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users