Quote:
Originally Posted by loretuke View Post
Yes, i bought flowers from them for my bridesmaids and myself. They are beautiful. I loved the color. You can see one of them in the picture below :)
I love the colour!! I always just worry about ordering things online, but their products look nice.

I KNOW I've seen this site somewhere in another thread, because it's already bookmarked for me... I'll see if I can find it!

I used it too! I got a couple of things and they were really great. The lady was soooo helpful as she hadn't shipped anything to Canada at that time and so she e-mailed back and forth till we got the order in. She has changed the shipping part of the site now so you can ship anywhere. I loved the flowers that I got and she even sent me free flowers because I spent a certain amount. Definately recommend it!

I wore one of their flowers for my reception, one for the TTD session, my BM wore one and another friend. We really liked them...they also send free gifts, and I got these really cute orchids on bobby pins- just wore them to a party the other night and people loved them!