newyork6156
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:30 PM

The end of the night

missing a few people, but still cute

Click the image to open in full size.

If you didn't see something you were looking for, just ask...I have tons of pictures.

It was such a great time. I wish I was back!
    My Secrets Maroma Beach Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati....s maroma beach

#32 Kits55

Kits55
    • 607 posts
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:10 AM

I love your pictures! They make me nostalgic. It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I love reading about other brides' experiences at SMB. Thank you for sharing the pics!

We had the issue of wiping sand off our feet too but my DH had the great idea (our cocktail hour was where yoga is every morning) of just washing out feet off at the "feet showers" and use those towels. So that's what we did! There is a picture of me holding up my dress and my A cheek is showing a little bit! I would have appreciated someone telling me to lower the skirt! lol

#33 newyork6156

newyork6156
    • 89 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:49 PM

just bumping this for some upcoming SBM brides that may want to read...

Also, I'm having a hard time getting in touch with Cecilia about our free anniversary nights. We never received the certificate when we were there and when I emailed her back in aug. she said they were out of them and as soon as they came in she would send them to me. Well, that never happened so I emailed her twice now in the past 2 weeks with no response yet. I'm remembering why I thought she was a bit annoying, I started to forget.

#34 trueblue

trueblue
      • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

Hey!
        Congratulations! I will be getting married at Secrets Maroma on July 4th 2010. I am trying to get a sense of how the photographer, hair and makeup are at the resort. I would love to see some of your ceremony and reception pictures since you used the resort photographer as I plan to.
        Thanks!!

#35 newyork6156

newyork6156
        • 89 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by trueblue
          Hey!
          Congratulations! I will be getting married at Secrets Maroma on July 4th 2010. I am trying to get a sense of how the photographer, hair and makeup are at the resort. I would love to see some of your ceremony and reception pictures since you used the resort photographer as I plan to.
          Thanks!!
          I will post some more pics if you'd like, but I didn't use the resort photographer. I used Moments That Matter for the photography. I used the wedding package for the ceremony video and it was great.

#36 Dayla911

Dayla911
          • 133 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

New York, Thank you so very much. We are getting married there June 15th and using MTM Photography!!! You have really helped!

#37 Dayla911

Dayla911
            • 133 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by newyork6156
              just bumping this for some upcoming SBM brides that may want to read...

Also, I'm having a hard time getting in touch with Cecilia about our free anniversary nights. We never received the certificate when we were there and when I emailed her back in aug. she said they were out of them and as soon as they came in she would send them to me. Well, that never happened so I emailed her twice now in the past 2 weeks with no response yet. I'm remembering why I thought she was a bit annoying, I started to forget.
              New York, You had the spa do your makeup right??

#38 JT3

JT3
              • 443 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:11 PM

Great Pictures and Great review....

#39 cheerleader1975

cheerleader1975
                • 59 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:29 PM

Hi New York - would you mind sharing your wedding invitations? I am having a terrible time with the inserts and wording. And thanks for your details on your wedding - this will be very helpful in November :)

#40 groom'smom

groom'smom
                  • 20 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:34 PM

Dayla, I am from College Station. Not too long until your big day. How are the plans going? How many guests will you have and have you been happy working with the Secets staff?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users