• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:56 PM

yay! i heart top chef ... so glad i found this thread!

the one girl on there is from philly at works at eric ripert's restaurant, 10 arts bistro lounge. now i kinda want to go check it out (10 ARTS | by Eric Ripert - Restaurant • Lounge). she also seems to me the most talented/experienced of the girls this season.

#22 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
    • 609 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

I'm glad they were at the M Resort in this last episode. We are staying there for our mini-moon since we've stayed every where on the strip. It seems really nice and we got a steal of a deal on it so I'm excited!

#23 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:57 PM

Love this show & I'm so glad it's back! hooray!! Tom & Tim (project runway) are my secret loves. :)

#24 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          yay! i heart top chef ... so glad i found this thread!

the one girl on there is from philly at works at eric ripert's restaurant, 10 arts bistro lounge. now i kinda want to go check it out (10 ARTS | by Eric Ripert - Restaurant • Lounge). she also seems to me the most talented/experienced of the girls this season.
          I am also interested in checking out 10 ARTS now after seeing her on Top Chef!

#25 beachbum

beachbum
          • 351 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:51 PM

tonight my FI and I went to Daniel for my birthday, and I talked to Daniel Boulud! It was my first celebrity chef sighting :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users