6 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 October 2006 - 04:37 PM

source: www.goarticles.com

The popularity of Mexico destination weddings has been steady on the rise, and for good reason. One of the most significant changes to hit the world of weddings recently has been the rise in popularity of so called destination weddings.

For those who do not already know, destination weddings are weddings in which the entire wedding party and all the wedding guests gather in a particular location, often a beach resort or similar desirable location, in order to enjoy not only a great wedding but a great vacation as well.

Following the wedding, the newlyweds often will honeymoon in the same resort that hosted the wedding.

The Popularity Of Mexico Weddings Are Growing At A Fantastic Rate

Since Mexico has always been such a popular spot for couples on their honeymoon, it just stood to reason that Mexico destination weddings would enjoy great success, and they certainly have.

As a matter of fact, destination weddings are so incredibly popular that many Mexican resorts are beginning to cater to the destination wedding crowd, with everything from special room rates for the wedding party to full time wedding planners whose job it is to make sure the entire wedding comes off without a hitch.

Locating The Perfect Mexico Destination That Will Meet The Needs Of Your Wedding

When planning such a wedding, however, it is important to choose a resort location that has plenty of experience putting these special weddings together.

There is a great deal of expertise needed to handle the myriad details required with a destination wedding, so it is important to make sure that the resort can handle everything you need.

This is particularly important if anyone in your party has any special needs, or if you are looking for a particular kind of wedding experience. Luckily, there are many great resorts in Mexico, so finding the perfect location for Mexico destination weddings should not be all that difficult.

Start Planning Early

No matter what kind of wedding experience you favor, however, it is important to start the planning early.

Planning early is essential for any wedding, but it is even more important to plan ahead when it comes to all those great Mexico destination weddings.

About the Author
Shaunta Pleasant is a professional writer and editor on wedding planning topics. Visit my site to learn more about planning the perfect wedding at http://www.best-wedd...._weddings.html

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 msjesslee

• 165 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:06 PM

Leaning to a Mexico thanks for the advice!

#3 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:06 PM

Woot thanks Tammy! Definitely solidifies my decision :)

#4 amandasalways

• 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

Awesome article. Thanks for posting!

#5 MaryPregomay

• 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:41 AM

Pretty good posting here,. I never thought about that I will catch any information like that ,but your post really help me.Awesome things are sharing here.I like your post ,Now I am waiting for your next post.So keep writing.

#6 FranticBride2be

• 84 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Hey thanks for posting that article.  I was a bit uncertain I made the right decision, but now I'm glad we're doing Mexico!

#7 Kyliewylie

• 153 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 1, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Now Amber
            • LocationPuerto Vallarta

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:47 AM

I hope my resort has enough experience doing this - it is only a few years old, and I'm not sure how many wedding they've done - they don't have a ton of pics of weddings on their website. Oh well, I will hope for the best and will do a write-up afterwards to help out other brides- this site has helped me immensely - I would be so lost without everyone's helpful advise and articles!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users