Photo

Anyone have experience with a snoring solution?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

My friend suggested Pure Sleep, but I read mixed reviews online.

#2 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:54 PM

Is this for you or for him? If it's for your Dh pull his pillow back a little so it moves his head back and opens his airways. Snoring is caused by that. So if you extend his head and open it up he should stop.

#3 CrystalM

CrystalM
      • 829 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:57 PM

I have a great one :)

My elbows make firm, direct contact with his ribs, he wakes up irritated and moans at me, I tell him he's snoring, he rolls over and faces the opposite direction, I go back to sleep.

For real though, he's tried the breathe right strips and a few other "proven to work" things and nothing...
        I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#4 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
        • 1,572 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:14 PM

If it's for serious sleep apnea, you should look into a C Pap machine.

My dad got one and now he sleeps well and without any snoring.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:24 PM

it's for my brother. I'm also a snorer, but DH says it's cute snoring :)

my brother's wife can't sleep. I think he has tried a stop snoring pillow.

#6 Sloan

Sloan
            • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=CrystalM;887123]I have a great one :)

My elbows make firm, direct contact with his ribs, he wakes up irritated and moans at me, I tell him he's snoring, he rolls over and faces the opposite direction, I go back to sleep. QUOTE]

Yes. I agree. This method works well for me too. A good solid knee to the back or cuff in the back of head works as well.

#7 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

DH doesn't snore but his brother does (we used to live with his brother when we were in college)...his brother swears by those Breathe Right nasal strips or whatever. Worth a try! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users