***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#331 cristina2011

cristina2011
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:36 AM

Hey Girls,  

Just wanted to let you know that my review is back up now on the new Iberostar Laguna Azul Reviews page.  You can find it here:  

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/iberostar-laguna-azul-varadero-cuba

Cristina

#332 Linner

Linner
    • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

Hi Ladies, 

My review is also up now... same spot as Cristina's. Grab a glass of wine before you read it, though... it's a little long-winded. 

:)

#333 Kelly62

Kelly62
      • 27 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hello Ladies!

At long last my review is finally up!  If I've missed anything, please feel free to contact me with any questions!  Enjoy your planning!!

http://www.bestdesti...ba/reviews/4606

Kelly62

#334 EllieDimi

EllieDimi
        • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of planning my wedding at ILA.  I am a bit concerned because I have emailed Yahimara a couple of times already and I have not received a reply.  This is the address I used:  asis2comercial@laguna.co.cu I am waiting to hear back from her so I can get back to the travel agent.  Does anyone know how long she takes to reply?  Thanks so much for your help.

Ellie

#335 Vero007

Vero007
          • Site Supporter
          • 57 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

Hi Ellie,

I've been told in the past that some messages just don't make it there based on the e-mail provider. One of the safer ones, I have been told, is Gmail. I've never had any issues obtaining a prompt response from Yahimara...worth a shot. Let me know if it works out :)

#336 M and M

M and M
            • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:09 PM

Yahimara was on holidays until last week.  I haven't heard from her since then so I think she's busy going through all her emails.  Normally I don't have an issue getting a response from her. 

#337 EllieDimi

EllieDimi
              • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

Hi everyone,

I have still not heard back.  I used Gmail so I hope it works.  Thanks again!

Ellie

#338 cristina2011

cristina2011
                • 46 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

Hey ladies!  I hope all of your wedding plans are going well.  

I was just wondering if any of the April brides have received their marriage certificates yet?  It's been 3.5 months and I haven't seen anything come yet... 

Happy planning!

Cristina

#339 JessicaB

JessicaB
                  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:41 AM

Hi M&M

I also have my wedding booked for March 2012. I have booked the steak house and was advised that they will accommidate any vegetarian  s.

I hope this helps.

Jessica

#340 DeeBrideToBe

DeeBrideToBe
                    • 38 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:12 PM

I haven't seen any new posts to this in awhile. How are people's plans going? I just emailed Y to ask her if we can have the Del chef menu in the palapas. We are hoping to be about 55-60 people and wanted the private dinner so it looks like the palapas might be our best choice. We are getting married 8 months from today and even though that sounds like a long way time is moving so fast that I'm sure it'll be here before we know it. The ILA Brides group on facebook is really helpful too if anyone hasn't stumbled upon it already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users