Photo

Magnets

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Natural

Natural
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

For those who purchased magnets please let me know what websites you have used.

So far I found this website whose prices aren't that bad...Business Card Magnets - Promotional Magnets - Magnetic Business Cards - Personalized Magnet

Thanks!
    Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#2 ali0284

ali0284
    • 226 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

Hey! I checked on vista print, and you can upload your own image, add text, etc. I think for 50 it was $15. But then they kill you on shipping (about $10 for 14 days!). But full color, so with that good of a deal, i'd say it's worth paying more for the shipping. I've checked out so many websites, and the average price I found was about $45 for 25 magnets!

vistaprint.com
      ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#3 sherric80

sherric80
      • 70 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

I made my own for super cheap 36 for $7! Hobby Lobby/Michaels sells magnet sheets that you can run through your computer. I just used MS Word, business card template, added a pretty photo of a beach, our names & wedding info & printed. All our guests think that I had a professional printer make them!

I had a friend about a year ago use - Save the Date Wedding Magnets - Free Shipping - Photo Magnets - Custom Save the Date Magnet
        I know they were a bit pricey back then, but am not sure now.

#4 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
        • 274 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

I used magnet street.com. There is a 25%discount if you google to find it on the internet.
          Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#5 AnnaC

AnnaC
          • 91 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

If you sign up for the vista print emails they send you promotions for free items. I just ordered 25 magnets for free plus $7 shipping.

#6 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:48 PM

I used Fresh Impressions: Specializing in Custom Save the Date Magnets and Invitations - Home and they were awesome! They have some great designs for a DW - here's a link to the one I used:

Fresh Impressions: Specializing in Custom Save the Date Magnets and Invitations - 3.5x4 Wedding Magnet with Envelopes Fresh Impressions - 8404001 FI-0167
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#7 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
              • 2,458 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

I forgot to add that I liked these better than some of the others I looked at because the size was bigger. A lot of other sites only have the little business card size ones, and I know if that was me, it would get lost on my fridge, lol!
                Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#8 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
                • 2,115 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

I used Vista Print!

#9 shan13

shan13
                  • 189 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

I did STD magnets..... 30 + envelopes incl shippin was $41 bucks but I wanted Vegas on mine and these were the cheapest..if you go to magnet street they will send a packet with samples etc..got mine quick!!

here is the link I eventually ordered from..

Save the Date Magnets Las Vegas Design: $0.95

#10 coltleader

coltleader
                    • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Natural 

For those who purchased magnets please let me know what websites you have used.

So far I found this website whose prices aren't that bad

I got married this year and a week after the wedding my best friend told me about magneticmessenger.com. They sell invitations and save the dates in the form of a magnet. How did it go for you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users