Hey! I checked on vista print, and you can upload your own image, add text, etc. I think for 50 it was $15. But then they kill you on shipping (about $10 for 14 days!). But full color, so with that good of a deal, i'd say it's worth paying more for the shipping. I've checked out so many websites, and the average price I found was about $45 for 25 magnets!

vistaprint.com

I made my own for super cheap 36 for $7! Hobby Lobby/Michaels sells magnet sheets that you can run through your computer. I just used MS Word, business card template, added a pretty photo of a beach, our names & wedding info & printed. All our guests think that I had a professional printer make them!

I had a friend about a year ago use - Save the Date Wedding Magnets - Free Shipping - Photo Magnets - Custom Save the Date Magnet

I know they were a bit pricey back then, but am not sure now.

If you sign up for the vista print emails they send you promotions for free items. I just ordered 25 magnets for free plus $7 shipping.

I forgot to add that I liked these better than some of the others I looked at because the size was bigger. A lot of other sites only have the little business card size ones, and I know if that was me, it would get lost on my fridge, lol!

Originally Posted by Natural View Post

For those who purchased magnets please let me know what websites you have used.

So far I found this website whose prices aren't that bad

I got married this year and a week after the wedding my best friend told me about magneticmessenger.com. They sell invitations and save the dates in the form of a magnet. How did it go for you?