St. Thomas Wedding Pictures!!!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 laura b

laura b
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:22 AM

Those are awesome! You look absolutely beautiful, Jessica. Where are you hiding that baby bump?
    I LOVE the pic of you guys' feet (162). Your photographer did an awesome job all the way around.
    What was your favorite part of your wedding?

#32 Jessica

• VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:25 AM

Thanks Laura.

Haha,yeah, luckily the bump is still pretty small as I was only 7/8 weeks at that point. You can see it if I'm in a t-shirt, but that's about all for now!

Yeah, I love the feet pic too. Half the shots I had no idea she was taking which is cool.

My favorite part was definitely the reception for two reasons: the entertainment was great and I was soooooo hungry at that point stuff my face with food felt so good! It was really a lot of fun though.

But really, the best part of the wedding was seeing my dad again because I haven't seen him in 5 years and seeing my cousin Michael who I haven't seen since he was 10 and he's now 23!

#33 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:43 AM

congratulations on your marriage. you look lovely. st thomas looks awesome!!! wishing you the best in your life together

#34 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:01 PM

Jessica you looked gorgeous!!! and I love all the details at the ceremony, everything looks just great!!!

#35 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:52 AM

Jess your pictures turned out great. I love that you weren't afraid to get your dress wet, I think those are some of my favorite ones.

#36 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:42 PM

Jessica, sorry you may have answered this before... but did anyone else know about the baby?
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#37 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by RaydensMama
                Jessica those are great!! YOu looked stunning! And it looks like a beautiful day for a wedding. I really love the way the arch looked and the one of your dad (im assuming) hugging you, that made me want to cry!!!

Jessica, the pictures of your dad didn't just make me want to cry, it had me sobbing!!! It reminded me of what I am gong to miss, on my wedding day. I am missing my dad, do much these days (I am really weepy lately), and your pictures were so heartfelt, and beautiful to me.

I also love the picture of your legs and feet coming out of the water, what a great shot.

Jessica you are a beautiful girl, and you made an even more beautiful bride.

The starfish was a nice touch!!! Kelly~

#38 soulmates

• 538 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:03 PM

Those are so good!! You look amazing.

#39 JulieG

• VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:58 AM

I am also really late on this post, but I wanted to say your pictures are beautiful and you look great.

I wanted to ask, how long was your dress wet for? Did you change for dinner and dancing? I would love to do that, get some pics in the water, but I don't want my dress to be all heavy and wet for dancing and stuff. Did it dry rather fast?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users