Photo

I set a date!!!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:58 AM

Congrats!!! That's very exciting!!!! It goes by so quickly though - I feel like just yesterday my wedding ticker was over a year to go!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#12 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:01 PM

Yeay!!! We just set ours too, so I can totally relate to how great you feel right now! It feels so good to finally have a decision made

#13 jesswins

jesswins
      • 142 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:30 PM

Thanks ladies!!!!! I am looking forward to all the fun stuff like STD's and invites. I am working on booking my photographer which is my priority. I MUST have Juan!!!!!! I guess I should make a list of everything I will need to do. I know I had one from one of those bridal mags but I think I trashed it, they were pretty useles compared to this site and all the info here.

#14 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:44 PM

i sort of used the ones from a magazine and made my own timeline of stuff to do- let me know if you need anything
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#15 Ashleigh

Ashleigh
          • 83 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:05 PM

Congrats!!!! Happy planning!

#16 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jesswins
              Thanks ladies!!!!! I am looking forward to all the fun stuff like STD's and invites. I am working on booking my photographer which is my priority. I MUST have Juan!!!!!! I guess I should make a list of everything I will need to do. I know I had one from one of those bridal mags but I think I trashed it, they were pretty useles compared to this site and all the info here.
              lol- you sound like me! We actually had to change our original date because I also said I MUST HAVE JUAN! lol

#17 jesswins

jesswins
              • 142 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:38 PM

I did the same thing! I had a different date in mind but he wasn't available. Your pics as well as Tammy's and Edyta's have made me not want anyone else but Juan.

#18 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:31 PM

Congrats Jess on choosing a date and a location! Everyone seems to love Dreams. I think you have a good list of things to do over the summer. Let me know if I can help you with anything.
                  My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                  Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users