Photo

Really Good Photographer in PV????!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 mayanbride78

mayanbride78
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:25 AM

I know it's been discussed, but some threads end up being what not to do. How about who are awesome photographers in PV !!!!!!!! Reasonable prices are appreciated too! haha : )
    I don't want to bring a photographer with me!
    D & C
    Dreams 2009

#2 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
    • Banned
    • 3,479 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:01 AM

There are a ton of great photographers in PV. Elizabeth Lloyd, Elizabeth Medina, Juan Carlos Tapia, Paulina Ulloa. I am flying my photographer (Nathan Cordova) into PV for my wedding, but he was Elizabeth Lloyd's second shooter up until this summer but then he moved back home to Portland. And even though you pay his airfare his prices are so reasonable. I would totally recommend him. I know another girl on the dreams pv forum is also using him (autjo). Also Dino Gomez is running a sale right now for BDW members (he is a vendor on here) and he has great photos to and lives in Mexico. Hope this helps!

#3 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:09 AM

did you do a search in the PV vendors section? there are a lot listed there.

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2846
        http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t6369
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t37113
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18553

#4 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

yeah there are a bunch...you'd be surprised though...you can usually fly one down for the same price as an excellent photographer in PV...I'd recommend looking into that also (I'm doing this and pricing was very similar to a local photog)

#5 mayanbride78

mayanbride78
          • 60 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

Thanks! I will check out all the ones you listed!
            D & C
            Dreams 2009

#6 mayanbride78

mayanbride78
            • 60 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith
              There are a ton of great photographers in PV. Elizabeth Lloyd, Elizabeth Medina, Juan Carlos Tapia, Paulina Ulloa. I am flying my photographer (Nathan Cordova) into PV for my wedding, but he was Elizabeth Lloyd's second shooter up until this summer but then he moved back home to Portland. And even though you pay his airfare his prices are so reasonable. I would totally recommend him. I know another girl on the dreams pv forum is also using him (autjo). Also Dino Gomez is running a sale right now for BDW members (he is a vendor on here) and he has great photos to and lives in Mexico. Hope this helps!
              Thanks for telling me abt Nathan!! His work is great! I really like his style. Hopefully I can use him.
              D & C
              Dreams 2009

#7 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
              • Banned
              • 3,479 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

Glad to help! I hope you end up using him, he is great!

#8 jmiranda

jmiranda
                • 697 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:38 PM

I am going with Alfonso Lepe...I really like his work and his prices as well.

#9 farrahla

farrahla
                  • 58 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:00 AM

Mayan Bride 78, What is the sale that Dino is running right now?

I have him for my wedding at the end of the month and don't want to miss out on anything.
                    thanks.
                    farrah

#10 simba1234

simba1234
                    • 179 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

My cousins got married in PV and they flew down Rudy Arpia to do their photography. They got a really reasonable price and their pictures are simple amazing! I really, really love him and wish I could use him for my wedding. I just don't want to have the same exact pics except I don't want to use the same exact photographer because I want to be somewhat original:) He went to PV for 3 days and covered the rehearsal dinner, the ENTIRE wedding (from pre-ceremony all the way to the very end of the reception) and a day after trash the dress session. Beautiful pictures, check out his blog..

Los Angeles Wedding Photography, Orange County Wedding Photography, Pasadena Photographer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users