Geralyn's (RIUMBBride711) Planning Thread!!! :)

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#41 edna

• Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

I loved your thread Geralyn , I got teary eye when I saw the dance with your Dad! Enjoy your day and thank you for sharing!!!

#42 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
    • 100 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

Geralyn--As you know my daughter got married at RMB just two weeks ago. I'm sure you will have an amazing time ! Just don't "freak out" if some of the details don't work out as you planned. Marie ordered yellow & white daisies & got pink carnations instead, but you know what, it didn't matter in the scheme of things. Sherika & Roxiana are pretty organized, but you need to tell them specifics...just don't get worried if at 11:30 they start setting up for your noon wedding....things may seem chaotic, but they really DO have an organized plan when it comes to cleaning up the wedding site & decorating the arch or gazebo. Please promise me you will enjoy your time in Jamaica. Our friends & family had a wonderful bonding time prior to the wedding date & had a fun & relaxed time afterwards...I am so thankful Marie had the destination wedding, it was a beautiful back-drop to some amazing photos. Make sure you have plenty of flip-flops along...the pool deck is HOT !! In Marie's case, she got married on the far beach location & wore her sandals from the room to the site & then at the last minute kicked them off just before walking down the "aisle" One of the things she insisted on was getting married on the beach & barefoot & that worked out just great.
      Thanks for sharing your planning thread & I can't wait to hear all about your trip....Congratulations & I will be thinking about you on Saturday when you have your big day !! Take care, Mother of Bride.......KAY

#43 courtney_b00

• 417 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

You have done a great job planning-everything is so detailed. I'm sure once it is all put together it will be even more beautiful. Thank you for sharing...your story & pics of your dad & you for the father-daughter dance really touched me...I have to admit, I teared up. I'm sure he will be smiling down on you two from heaven. Have a great wedding & trip!

#44 linzangel

• 217 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

Wow...youve done a really good job with everything!! It looks great!

#45 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

Everything look wonderful. I especially love the cards you made. I may just have to borrow those!

#46 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

everything looks fantastic!! i love how much detail you went into! your wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous!

also totally random, but i have the same tiffany mesh ring and i wear it on the same finger!

#47 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

Everything looks so amazing! You are very creative and seem to have thought of every detail. Less than 5 days to go! I know you will have a beautiful wedding :)

#48 melette

• 893 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:05 PM

Everything looks so good Geralyn! Can't wait to see pictures when you return!
                  http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#49 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:03 PM

I love your planning thread! I def stole your idea for a book mark, they came out really cute! I love your mom cards I may have to "borrow" some wording from it if you don't mind...

#50 weddingchick

• 1,052 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

Everything looks great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users