Photo

Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#121 moepeedy

moepeedy
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:26 AM

lolosmama, A2bride, shellk - Thank you so much ladies.

Photobride, I bought the passports at "Amazing Savings". Not sure if Maryland would have this store. As I kept looking at the passport trying to figure out how I was going to do this project. I said the hell with it I'll buy them and figure it out later. The price was too perfect to walk away. I ended up get Clear Shipping labels. I attached the template. Oh and thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed the whole planning and our day was amazing. I would do it over and over. Totally in love with my family.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#122 azulskies

azulskies
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:34 PM

Wow, all of this is amazing! So much attention to detail; you really did a great job. Thanks so much for sharing!

Do you remember where you bought your ring bearer's shirt? It's exactly what I'm looking for and I'm having trouble finding one like it.

#123 nikkigard

nikkigard
      • 200 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

Everything looks amazing!! You did a fabulous job! I esp. love your BD book, the table numbers, and the lottery tix!! So fun!

#124 moepeedy

moepeedy
        • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:50 PM

azulskies, I ordered the shirts from Old Navy = Online. Posting info from my order, call them and see if they still have the shirts. Telephone no. 1-800-OLD-NAVY the sku # is 6121930121107 Item description:Boys Linen Blend. it cost me 24.50 they maybe on sale now since Summer is leaving us rather quickly in NEw york.

nikkigard, thank you so much!!! : )

#125 moepeedy

moepeedy
          • 491 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

azulskies, I thought I include a pic of my two sons and my stepdaughter who was my flowergirl. Get an idea how the outfit looked on them.

NON-Pro Pic

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#126 purrfected

purrfected
            • 396 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:05 AM

I have no idea how I missed this thread. That damn job getting in the way of my quality BDW time! Moe, I loved reading this thread. The details are what truly makes a great wedding. And you had the cutest details. The people table numbers were so cute and creative. You did an awesome job and you can tell that you truly put your heart and soul into all that you did for your wedding. Congratulations and thank you for sharing all of your great ideas with us!!!

#127 azulskies

azulskies
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:54 PM

Thanks so much, moepeedy; the outfit looks great!

#128 Bali83

Bali83
                • 221 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:51 PM

Oh my gosh!!!! What an absolutely AMAZING job you did!! You must be one of the most creative people in the world!! :) If only I could have a fraction of your talent!! Congrats...everything was spectacular...enjoy married life!!!

#129 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
                  • 719 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:32 PM

Moe, WOW! You did an amazing JOB!!! Every detail looked wonderful! I Love the table Number people sooo creative!

#130 MarieSam

MarieSam
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,336 posts
                      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

Moe everything looks so beautiful. You have so many wonderful touches that I've never seen before ~ you did an AMAZING job!!!! Congrats hun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users