#21 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:19 PM

I have always wondered why Brody wasn't on the show more (he was in the first season a couple of times) but he's totally a reality show guy. He had a show with his brother when they lived with their mom and step-dad for a while and then of course the hills.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#22 beachbride08

beachbride08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

I love this show, but usually only watch when the hubby is not home so I never watch the episodes in order. There is always something going on with them since they have such a large family, but I agree with some of the story lines being far fetched. Like the ones where they buy the chicken and the monkey. Maybe it's what rich people do so it may not be a stretch, but it seems a bit over the top at times. I do like how they all interact though. Very loving and protective one minute and holy cat fight the next.
    Michelle

#23 march132010

march132010
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:21 AM

I like this show on Saturdays when they play all day and I have nothing else to watch on the other 300 plus channels I pay for

#24 keilag

keilag
      • 190 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

I love the show! I wish I had sisters

#25 Love3

Love3
        • 785 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:30 PM

What I didn't hear that. I love this show. When is the new show starting up with khloe and Cort??
          ~Heather~

#26 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:36 AM

Wait, I watched Chelsea when they were on, she confirmed she was prego? Cuz I totally missed that part!
            http://www.eonline.c...._pregnant.html

I am excited for the new show to start as well, cuz I love them all! I love Khloe's personality while I think Kourtney and Kim are so pretty. (Although I really prefer Kim with dark hair. She looks like any other person with blonde hair, doesn't stand out from the crowd.)

#27 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:46 AM

Oh, Chelsea is probably PISSED! I would be if I was her! To go on a show at night and the next morning confirm news like that? Chelsea is probably going to rip her a new one.

#28 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
              • 929 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:11 AM

Let's all hope that the baby is not that d-bag ex (Scott?). He is so not ready for a relationship, neverless a baby!!!

#29 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:21 AM

Yeah, I am not a fan of Scott either. First of all, he's very ugly. Ok, that's the end of my argument. I am not a fan of his personality either, but really what turns me off is his looks. He's weasley or something. No offense to weasels.

#30 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

I just read that she was preggers on MSN this morning, wow that's crazy, I do hope its not with Scott he's a big loser. That is really going to change the dynamic of their lives together when she has a baby.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users