Keeping up with the Kardashians

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:59 PM

Does anyone else watch this show? I usually stay away from the reality TV shows, except "so you think you can dance". But I occasionally watch this when there is nothing on the DVR and it's really growing on me! They are obnoxious and funny and crude and they have so much fun with each other!

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:43 PM

I totally watch this, whenever I randomly catch it. These types of families are what make me want all girls. They fight a lot but love each other so much.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:40 PM

I know, don't tell Matt, but I added it to the DVR cuz I've enjoyed the last few episodes that I caught so much!

#4 Ayita

Ayita
      • 861 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

I'm sorry but I have to ask - was it the show that made the Kardashian famous ? Or were the famous before and somebody decided to make a show ?

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:44 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. Sometimes i just feel like its so fake (i know all reality shows are somewhat fake) and other times i really like it. I feel like their relationships with each other are real but just some of the scenarios they end up are just a little over the top like when Kim's calendar for Reggie got printed by the mom and sold at stores. I dont watch it weekly but if its on over the weekend and i'm home i watch it.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ayita
            I'm sorry but I have to ask - was it the show that made the Kardashian famous ? Or were the famous before and somebody decided to make a show ?
            the dad was a famous lawyer that was on the oj case. Kim is supposedly famous for the sextape she made with Rayjay. i guess its kind of like the Hiltons.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#7 Ayita

Ayita
            • 861 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
              the dad was a famous lawyer that was on the oj case. Kim is supposedly famous for the sextape she made with Rayjay. i guess its kind of like the Hiltons.
              OK thanks

I always wondered !! I had never heard of them before coming to the US...

#8 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

haha I love this show but FI hates it...he hates Kris for some reason? He thinks she is a horrible mother

#9 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:18 PM

I like the relationship of the sisters (and how they are also super protective of their one brother), but I can't stand this show for some reason.

#10 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:21 PM

This is one of my Saturday nothing on shows. I used to watch it whenever I caught it. The sisters do crack me up. I agree with Danielle though- it sometimes a stretch. LIke they need to create drama so the show is entertaining.

And carly- you really aren't a fan of reality TV? Who knew? Unfortunately that's just about all I watch. LOL
                    Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users