HELP! My little boy is the only one w/o a suit

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 latricej919

• 110 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

I listened to my Future hubby and held off on ordering my little boys suit from Cubavera, now they don't have any more and it doesn't look like they will be getting in a new pair of linen pants for little boys any time soon. I check everyday, sometimes twice a day. So now, I am lookng for a white linen suit in a size 8 and there are none to be found. Do you ladies have any suggestions?!?!?! This is so not cool....
    Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#2 **TIFFANY**

• 343 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

Have you tried to do a search online to see if maybe there are other places that sell boys suits? I'm assuming since it's just your little guy it wouldn't be that big of a deal if he didn't match exactly to the big boys but that's just my thought on it. White might be kinda hard to find in young boys sizes but I would think you should be able to find the khaki colored linen suit.

#3 smashlee23

• 23 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:02 AM

We got our ring bearer an adorable ivory linen suit from Nordstrom about two weeks ago.

#4 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:07 AM

I bought my children's linen suits from "The Children's Place" They may not have them in stores anymore but may have them online Good luck, and I know the website stuff in for the States not Canada (They don't ship up here)

#5 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

Here are some options:
            Boys Linen Pant

Boys linen pants Kids' Pants at BizRate - Shop online for Babies & Kids

Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts - Island Importer

#6 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

I saw yesterday that there were quite a few linen suits for boys on ebay, a seller who has a tux store was selling them for only $25 each!! Thats for the jacket and pants!

#7 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

First of all .... I see there's a K&G in charlotte, you have to try there first !!! they have lots of linens. Some store carry boys suits, others not - visit your local store.

Second : try Gap. this is where I got the linens for my RB... so cute. Not online though... only in the stores !

Otherwise, generally try your local stores... this is how I found DH's pink linen suit for only 80$... I went on Stacy Adams site and select "store locator"... went to one of them, they had tons of linens for men and boys... really cool stuff.

Stacy Adams Store Locator

Here are some links for white suits online... not sure all linen but cool suits for sure :

The Sean Ivory Tuxedo Boys Suit Childrensalon

Beige Linen Pinstripe Boys Suit Childrensalon

Boys 5-Piece White, Ivory, or Black Suit

White Boys Suit - 5 Piece Suit

Amazon.com: Boy Suits: Apparel

Product Detail: BS102W : THE BOYS WHITE SUIT® IN REGULAR SIZES

Product Detail: BS103W : THE BOYS WHITE SUIT® IN HUSKY SIZES

Zoot Suit Store: Stacy Adams

Zoot Suit Store: Stacy Adams

| Flash Collection, Inc

Amazon.com: Gino Formal Suit Set White for Boys From Baby to Teen: Apparel

Amazon.com: Gino First Communion and Wedding Suit Set White for Boys: Apparel

#8 latricej919

• 110 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

Ladies, Thank you all so much! I will let you know what I find....

Apparently getting white linen this time of year, for a size 8 boy is very difficult. I saw plenty of kakhi colored linen, but no white...

I am sure something will turn up with all the resources you have provided.
                  Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users