Anyone own an Acura TL?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin
    We are going today to go test drive the TL. I'm super excited and if I buy one today, I will post some pics!!
    So?!? Did you end up getting the TL? You won't be disappointed. I traded my TL in for a brand-spankin' new TSX last weekend and am LOVING it! I think I'll be an Acura owner for life. Hopefully an MDX instead of a mini-van;-)
    Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#12 princessina

• 192 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:41 PM

I'm late but I just had to chime in...one of my gf has an Acura TL and she absolutely LOVES it...she's always trying to convert us to buy one...must be something good about em.

#13 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

I dont know how i missed this. I hope you got the TL. My last 3 cars have been Acuras and I absolutely love them. I've never had a problem. I had a TL until Feb and i traded it in for a new TSX which i also love.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#14 DGG

• 275 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

I have the Acura TSX with navigation and I absolutely LOVE it!! Acura cars are great - worry-free - I love how it tells you what percentage of oil is left, what the tire pressure is, etc... I had a tire going flat and I probably wouldn't have realized it for a while, but the car told me.. I'm not great with cars, so I definitely need that :).. And the Navigation system on the Acura/honda is by far the best, if you ask me... I have driven in a lot of other cars (BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Infiniti) and the Acura navigation system is much better - much easier to find locations, the screen is better, touch-screen, and also a lot of the other ones don't let you operate them while the car is moving (really annoying esp when you have a 2nd person in the car who could be doing it)...
          The TL is a bigger, which I didn't like, but has more features, so I'm sure you'll love it :)..

#15 ylan9383

• 188 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Playacar Palace, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
          • LocationChicago

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

i used to own one and I loved it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users