Photo

May2010 I hope!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 AugustBride2B

AugustBride2B
  • 312 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

#12 liznsergio

liznsergio
    • 400 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:03 PM

Congratulations and to the forum! You will find lots of info on this forum. Happy planning!!

#13 romeets22

romeets22
      • 14 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:20 PM

So I see I'm in the same boat as you....I was trying to find a place at time as well - it's btwn Punta Cana and Mexico (I love Mexico, but I'm afraid people will be worried about the Swine flew and bail) I also have a sister in law who is a CA, so March and April are out of the question and a sister who is a teacher!! May is looking pretty good right now, but I'm navigating through this site to find out where we should go!!! Good Luck!!

#14 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

Congratulations and Welcome!

#15 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
          • 342 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:36 PM

I'm a May 2010 bride too!!! Congrats and welcome check out the Mexico section to get a lot of good stuff!
            One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#16 CrystalM

CrystalM
            • 829 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:43 PM

I'm a May 2010 bride also :)
              I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#17 amrob55

amrob55
              • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by romeets22
                So I see I'm in the same boat as you....I was trying to find a place at time as well - it's btwn Punta Cana and Mexico (I love Mexico, but I'm afraid people will be worried about the Swine flew and bail) I also have a sister in law who is a CA, so March and April are out of the question and a sister who is a teacher!! May is looking pretty good right now, but I'm navigating through this site to find out where we should go!!! Good Luck!!

Yeah, we looked at Punta Cana as well, but I think my fiance has his heart set on Mexico-Mayan Riviera so that's where we've been searching. We have a lot of similar family occupations! I think my dad (CA) wanted to wait until June, but end of May is our compromise. And my sis the teacher said it didn't matter because she'd be taking the time off either way. Just looking about what everyone is saying on the forums to make our final decisions!!

#18 tad515

tad515
                • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:26 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the board!! This is such a great site!!

#19 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:38 PM

Welcome and congrats!

Best wishes,
                    Tod

#20 SDSteph

SDSteph
                    • 812 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

Welcome! This is the greatest website ever. Happy planing and hope to see you around the forum.
                      Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users