Photo

KatKen's AZUL Sensatori Review - 6/5/09

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 olsontco

olsontco
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:52 AM

Great review!!! thanks so much! Everything looked beautiful!
    Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#22 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

wow everything looks so great!! I love the pic with the GMs and the donkey! so cute

#23 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
    • 2,115 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:03 PM

I loved your review and pics! You make a beautiful bride! Congrats!

#24 s_katrese

s_katrese
      • 182 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:46 AM

I had a question about your room (presidential suite) what room did you start with originally? I'm sure the room was great, I was wondering what qualified you for the up grade?TIA

#25 katken

katken
        • 268 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by s_katrese
          I had a question about your room (presidential suite) what room did you start with originally? I'm sure the room was great, I was wondering what qualified you for the up grade?TIA

We started with a Honeymoon suite so we could get the free wedding package. I think we were upgraded since the resort wasn't at full capacity because of the swine flu. I hope that helps!

#26 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:01 AM

Great review! Congratulations!!! I agree they did a great job with our wedding, I just wish the planning hadn't been so stressful. Your wedding looked beautiful, I can't wait to see your pro pics. They'll be great! We ended up with the new plaza area too and I thought it was perfect. I can't believe you never had the beach barbecue! It was excellent :)
            I wish we could go back and do it again too!!!
            So your video turned out ok? We went with Caribe video of the ceremony and the editing is a little disappointing. He did catch all the words of the ceremony, so that is important. I didn't want to pay $1000+, so you get what you pay for I guess!
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#27 detroit bride

detroit bride
            • 10 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:09 PM

Hi my name is monica i loved the look of your wedding I am thinking of having my wedding there but dont now if it will be within my budget if you could e mail me what it cost you if you dont mind i would really appreciate it my e mail is monica4187172000@yahoo.com thank so much

#28 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:09 AM

Your pictures are awesome! Makes me want to go to that resort! Congrats!

#29 weddingchick

weddingchick
                • 1,052 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:11 PM

Great review of Sensatori!! The pics are fabulous! I'm sure your pro pics from Elizabeth will be fantastic.

#30 MsZ

MsZ
                  • 410 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

Girl, you look GREAT!!!! You are so beautiful!! Everything looked great! I was in awe from your pictures, I can only IMAGINE what your pro pics are going to look like!! Your hair and makeup looked amazing!! Did you find inspiration pics on here?? So glad you had a wonderful time!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users