Sign in to follow this  
katken

KatKen's AZUL Sensatori Review - 6/5/09

wow everything looks so great!! I love the pic with the GMs and the donkey! so cute cheesy.gif

I had a question about your room (presidential suite) what room did you start with originally? I'm sure the room was great, I was wondering what qualified you for the up grade?TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_katrese View Post
I had a question about your room (presidential suite) what room did you start with originally? I'm sure the room was great, I was wondering what qualified you for the up grade?TIA

We started with a Honeymoon suite so we could get the free wedding package. I think we were upgraded since the resort wasn't at full capacity because of the swine flu. I hope that helps!

Great review! Congratulations!!! I agree they did a great job with our wedding, I just wish the planning hadn't been so stressful. Your wedding looked beautiful, I can't wait to see your pro pics. They'll be great! We ended up with the new plaza area too and I thought it was perfect. I can't believe you never had the beach barbecue! It was excellent :)

I wish we could go back and do it again too!!!

So your video turned out ok? We went with Caribe video of the ceremony and the editing is a little disappointing. He did catch all the words of the ceremony, so that is important. I didn't want to pay $1000+, so you get what you pay for I guess!

Girl, you look GREAT!!!! You are so beautiful!! Everything looked great! I was in awe from your pictures, I can only IMAGINE what your pro pics are going to look like!! Your hair and makeup looked amazing!! Did you find inspiration pics on here?? So glad you had a wonderful time!!!