Photo

Ayita's wedding pro pics and TTD pics from Claudia Rodriguez

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Ayita

Ayita
  • 861 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

Well, I must say that I've waited a long time to get these pics but it was soooooooo worth it ! Claudia did an amazing job, she managed to capture great moments, and the TTD pics are simply perfect, even though I was fearing they would be too "posed"... well not at all ! I am so glad I did this. Not only was it fun to do, but I have unbelievable pics that are the best keepsake ever !

My parents loved them too !

Well I don't manage to post some samples I guess it's because I cannot obtain a link with a ".jpg". But I don't want to put these on photobucket so... You can see all the pics here :

http://murielandjovan.shutterfly.com/

On the home page there's a "best of" with my favorites of both wedding day and TTD shoot. Then is you go in "all the pictures" you can see them all.

There's also a link for the whole TTD on the home page.

#2 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:48 PM

You look so beautiful - I love the petals on the sand at the ceremony! Your TTD pics are awesome - you got an amazing sky for them! Congratulations!!!!

#3 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:48 PM

Just beautiful!

#4 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

so pretty! Claudia and her team are so talented

#5 BillysBride

BillysBride
          • 1,255 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:37 PM

Girl! Do you know I had a note on my pc to come back periodically and check for your pics?! lolol! I knew they were going to be phenomenal and they soooo are! Congrats on a BEAUUUUUTIFUL shoot. You guys look amazing together and the pics came out just insanely gorgeous. Perfect mix of hot, playful and loving. Just fabulous.
            Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
            http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#6 Ayita

Ayita
            • 861 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BillysBride
              Girl! Do you know I had a note on my pc to come back periodically and check for your pics?! lolol! I knew they were going to be phenomenal and they soooo are! Congrats on a BEAUUUUUTIFUL shoot. You guys look amazing together and the pics came out just insanely gorgeous. Perfect mix of hot, playful and loving. Just fabulous.
              Wow, thank you so much !

I must say that I am quite amazed myself ! I did not expect this to be SO good. I guess we owe a lot to the talent of Claudia and her team, of course, but also Anne-Marie who did my make-up and hair for both shoots !

#7 sn0048

sn0048
              • 264 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

Your pictures are gorgeous!

#8 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:45 PM

I adore your pics!!! I especially love the one of you walking down the aisle with your DH's reaction to seeing you and the ringbearer with the sombraero (sp?) ring holder was too cute! These were definitely worth the wait! Congrats again!!!

#9 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
                  • 436 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:57 PM

WOW! You're pictures are amazing!

#10 filby42

filby42
                    • 24 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

I love your pictures! You look so genuine and happy and beautiful, both of you! Looks like it was a wonderful wonderful day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users