Photo

Custom Postage??

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 gokartmagic

gokartmagic
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Did you ever get the feeling like you are going a little overboard with the fine details? I decided to have a Wedding Invitation Consultant assist me with my STD and invitation designs. I love what she has done for me and now I just want the perfect finishing touch so I have created started to create custom postage. Has anyone else done this? Is it too over the top

Here's what I designed for my STD:

Click the image to open in full size.

I need opinions!!!

#2 sn0048

sn0048
    • 264 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

No it's really cute!

#3 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
      • 340 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:01 PM

That's adorable!

#4 GoCubs!

GoCubs!
        • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:10 PM

I ordered custom postage stamps for my invites from zazzle as well. I wanted to jazz up the invites a little since they are basic 5x7 w/o all the bells and whistles you normally see with wedding invites. I just used one of the predesigns on zazzle - it's a pic of the ocean and turquoise is one of my colors. Then I used a turqoise glitter gelly pen to address. I haven't gotten the stamps yet but I think it will look really nice.

#5 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

I did a custom stamp from Zazzle on my save the dates. Our guests and family members loved them! Its something people will notice and totally worth it IMO. :) Yours are cute!
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#6 AugustBride2B

AugustBride2B
            • 312 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

I love custom stamps. I look at zazzle weekly. I didn’t order mine yet because I still have a while before I mail my invites. Your stamps are so cute!

#7 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
              • 5,521 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:50 AM

I love the custom postage but it is a little pricey! So I may do them for our wedding thank you's! Just to add an extra touch and show our thanks!

I am also hand making all of our thank yous and calender of events. Gotta love stampin' up and my consultant for helping me!!!!

I think it adds a great personal touch and a nice way to show we care!

#8 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                • 370 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:05 AM

That's so cute!! Are you doing a cruise wedding? I saw those towel animals on the Carnival website! I don't think it's too much... I was even thinking of doing stamps with a picture of my FI and I.

Jaime

#9 gokartmagic

gokartmagic
                  • 29 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:10 AM

We are having a resort wedding. This was a picture from our cruise, and I actually bought the book on how to fold the towels. Anyone that comes and stays with us usually gets an elephant or dog on their bed. So I thought it would be a personal touch and give the idea of vacation.

#10 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
                    • 279 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:16 AM

Love them! good job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users